Chapter 14

Jungkook ran frantically up to the front door with different thoughts racing through his mind, some good and some he couldn't even believe he was having. Like why the hell was he so worried Kim Seokjin may have been home for a very long time without having anything for dinner.

He stopped on his tracks right in front of the door where he heaved a long sigh, trying to catch his breath as much as he can. He was sweaty and his palms were becoming so damn clammy, he almost yelled out in frustration but decided against it, finally opting for wiping his palms over the sides of his dress before pulling the door open with the knob.

The house was quiet, way too quiet for his liking as he took off his shoes by the door. He hissed in pain when his big toe throbbed, it was so uncomfortable fitting his feets into women shoes. Sometimes he feels he's getting used to them, and other times he realizes he may never get used to this lifestyle afterall.

Bending down quietly he massaged his aching heels with his hands, trying to control the blood flow once again.
The lights came on unexpectedly causing him to stand to his feets abruptly, blinking a few times in order to adjust his pupils to the brightness of the living room.

He almost caught himself smiling when he saw Kim Seokjin walking towards him with a warm expression on his handsome features. God he wanted to hug him, so very bad.

You like him don't you?

The words of Lisa echoed back into his mind causing him to frantically shake his head and without thinking much blurted out a loud "No way!"

Kim Seokjin paused in his tracks "Umm what's wrong?" He asks, thereby jolting a mindless Jungkook out from his thoughts.

Seeing the confused look on the man's face, Jungkook immediately let out a strained and awkward laughter, waving his hands in the air "Oh no no it's nothing, it-it's j-just tha—" he stuttered, unable to put a very simple sentence together, absolutely not possible when the man was now standing directly in front of him making him appear way smaller than he was. He almost whimpered at the thought.

Jungkook gulped.

You smell nice,

He had the underlying urge to whisper those exact words to Kim Seokjin but swallowed it down. I mean it was already too much of a burden to bear that his poor heart was beginning to tingle more uncontrollably around the man. The butterflies in his stomach would melt his insides into goo making him appear almost like a teenager who was desperately crushing on a love interest he isn't supposed to.

Isn't supposed to?

Yes because he was straight for crying out loud, he wasn't supposed to be feeling the way he felt towards another man like himself. Especially not when the man is your sister's husband or the kind you've always detested because of his money and status or hated in general.

But it was also safe to say he couldn't help it, he wanted to despise such dirty feeling, but at the same time it made him feel all giddy on the inside, something he was sure he'd never ever felt before.

One could say he had become possessed and needed immediate deliverance as soon as possible, and they wouldn't be wrong.

"Hyewon?"

Kim Seokjin calls out, after what seemed like forever since Jungkook became lost in thought. And this time, he helps to tuck away strands of stray hairs hovering over Jungkook's eyes behind his ear.

Electric sparks? Seizures or maybe he was being compelled.

And he didn't know when or how or even why, but Jungkook leaned upwards, standing on tippy toes to be on the same height, and pressed a gentle kiss to Kim Seokjin's lips.

It didn't last long but it awoken something long dead in Seokjin as he could only stand still, eyes wide open and in absolute shock. The kind that paralyzed him for a minute or more.

By the time Jungkook's brain began functioning properly again, he pulled back in an instant, eyes way wider than that of the man he'd just kissed. His heart thumping heavily within his chest, and his mind already calculating the few things he'd actually like to do before he's eventually murdered or arrested by Kim Seokjin.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled bowing his head repeatedly as he ran passed the man to his bedroom where he slammed the door shut and slid down until he was sitting on the bare floor.

"What have i done?" He questions himself, fingers shakily tracing lightly over his wobbly lips "Jeon Jungkook!" He wailed pulling both knees up to his chest and burying his face into his palms.

Reaching for his bag he pulled out his phone searching for Jisoo and immediately dialed her. He was restless as the phone rang on for a while without any answer, standing to his feets he began pacing back and forth in his room, bitting into his finger nails as he desperately waited for Jisoo to pick up her phone.

"Hel__"

"Jisoo noona" he called out cutting her off as soon as she spoke.

"Jungkook? What's wrong? Why do you soun__"

"I'm done for noona, please make sure I have a befitting funeral" he says, almost at the verge of breaking down.

"What? Jungkook calm down, nobody is killing you. You're scaring me, tell me what's going on please will you?"

Jungkook inhaled and exhaled, doing that a couple of times trying to steady his beating heart. "I don't know, I really didn't mean to you know? I don't know what came over me or what I was thinking. It jut happened, I just did it, I didn't know what I was doing" he held off for a while blowing hot air out through his mouth before he continued "He's going to think I'm a fucking creep, what should I do?"

Jisoo sighed, a very frustrating kind "You know there's absolutely no sense in everything you just said right? What on earth did you do? Can you just tell me?"

"I kissed him" he blurted out and his chest tightened.

"Kissed who?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, even though she couldn't really see him "What do you mean who? Kim Seokjin of course!"

He could hear Jisoo gasp at the other end of the line, he could also already picture her facial expression. Wide eyes with her palm slapped over her mouth.

"No way!" Jisoo yelled. 

"Yes way, I'm so dead right? This is all you and noona's fault" he argued sweeping his disheveled hair backwards.

"Wait wait" Jisoo began "Let me get this straight, you kissed him and not the other way around?"

"That's what I just said right?"

Jisoo gasp again.

Thank goodness at least one of them was finding this fun.

"Does this mean you like him? Yahh Jeon Jungkook, you're having feelings for him? For Kim Seokjin? Hyewon's husband?"

There was only silence left after that, a long heart wrenching silence.

Jungkook fell on his bed with his eyes facing up to the ceiling "I'm so doomed" he says to himself before curling up into a small ball and bawling his out eyes.