Chapter 27

"I_I didn't like them" Jungkook exclaimed, pulling away from the hug, to wrap both of his arms over his chest.

Seokjin blinked at him a few times, completely dumbfounded by the sudden report. "You don't?" He asked, for the sake of clarification, as if blatantly refusing to believe in the boys judgement.

Jungkook nodded, but it was plain obvious he was trying to avoid eye contact with Kim Seokjin, by all means possible.

"That's absurd" Seokjin stated, pinching his chin, "You're the only one who doesn't seem to like them. Jimin saw them and he thought they were pretty good for a magazine cover" he added.

Jungkook's eyes flashed wide open, his lashes darting about uncontrollably, "What do you mean by Jimin hyung saw them?"

Seokjin found himself chuckling, as he pulled the confused boy by the wrist towards his chest. "You jealous shit" he chided. His free hand going to work by gently stroking through Jungkook's hair, "Some of them I mean, he only saw some of them, not all"

Jungkook huffed out a raged breath, rolling his eyes as he looked up at the man. "Who says I'm jealous? I'm only concerned as to why you're so comfortable in showing the entire world your nudes" he defended aggressively.

"My nudes?" Seokjin questions in surprise, "Jeonguk those aren't nudes, i was not totally naked"

"Does it matter? I bet many of your wardrobe organizers and stylists have seen you like that, so there's really no major difference" he spat, his voice hoarse as if he was desperately trying to start a fight.

"You're too cute for your own good" Seokjin giggled, pinching the boys cheeks, who obviously was trying to swat his hands away. Not in the mood.

"You do not have to be like that Jeonguk, You already know my feelings towards you. So if you're curious about anything, all you have to do is ask to see, and I'll be more than glad to show you"

Jungkook gulped, his body suddenly heating up, as if he just came to terms with the close proximity between them. "W_what do you mean ask to see? What do I want to see?" His voice low and shaky.

Seokjin sucked in a generous amount of air, "You tell me Ggukie, what is it about my body that intrigues you? tell me and I might just show you anyhow you want it"

Jungkook pulled away from the hug in an instant, turning on his heels and dashing straight towards his bedroom.

When Seokjin heard the door slam behind him, he immediately erupted in a fit of laughter, clutching onto his stomach as the laughter intensified. Jungkook was like an open book, he was too damn easy to read, to the extent Seokjin often found himself wondering if the boy realized how much he wore his heart on his sleeves. Not to mention how his very expressive eyes gave him away, and that remains the cherry on the cake for Seokjin.
**********

Dinner, was already served by the time Jungkook showered and returned back to the dinning area.

"I thought you were going to make me eat all this by myself" Seokjin whined, standing to his feets and pulling out a chair for Jungkook. Like he always did.

Jungkook forced a small smile, bowing his head apologetically, "You make some of the best dishes I've ever tasted, so there's no way in hell I'd ever let you eat alone"

Seokjin hummed, scratching his nape, "You did that once remember?" He says with a pout, to which Jungkook acknowledged right away with a sheepish grin.

"That was all in the past, I promise it would never happen again" he reassured.

Seokjin's smile spread wide over his face, like a child who was given his favorite candy, as he nodded his head vigorously.