Chapter 21

Jungkook looked like an overly happy seal, sticking his hands and head out of the window, as their taxi drove them towards their destination in the ancient city of Venice. He was in absolute awe throughout the ride, jaw droppingly gawking at the old and magnificent buildings and tall trees. He had completely forgotten he had been furious with Seokjin, through out their entire flight from Seoul to their destination.

"Sit still will you?" Seokjin scolded, lifting his eyes from his iPad to stare at the overly excited boy.

But Jungkook only ignored him, continuously wowing at the smoothly flowing rivers and brightly colored flowers. Taking out his phone, he couldn't help snapping a few shots for the sake of memory keeping.

Seokjin scoffed in disbelief, "I thought you were mad at me earlier for dragging you on this trip with me, Now you're excited?"

Jungkook, sat back down properly into his side of the seat. Scrolling through his phone, he was obviously doing a pretty good job at ignoring the very inquisitive man beside him.

"Oh wow, so you're just going to ghost me as if I don't exist?" Seokjin asked.

The elderly man behind the steering wheel, stared at both men through the rear view mirror, and smiled softly.

"Sorry to bother you both," he began, "But are you two newly weds?" He asked.

And immediately, there went the air in Jungkook's lungs thinning by the second, as he immediately began coughing, almost wheezing inbetween.

Seokjin on the other hand, had on the most unbothered look he could muster, on his face. Complemented by a sinister smirk on his lips.

"What! N__"

"Do we act like one?" Seokjin immediately spoke up, cutting off Jungkook abruptly, who he was definitely sure was about to throw a tantrum.

The elderly man nodded, this time, the soft smile that had been on his face since earlier, had grown even wider. "You sure do, you both remind me of my younger years, when I was so inlove and happy, just like you two now. The feeling of being inlove with a person who loves you just the same way you do, sure makes your heart leap for joy by the second. This definitely is a thrilling feeling worth experiencing"

Seokjin nodded his head in complete agreement.

Jungkook only huffed out a ragged breath, rolling his eyes at Kim Seokjin.
**********

If Jungkook thought he had seen all there was to the city during their long drive, then he sure as hell thought wrong. Because he wasn't ready for the view he laid his eyes on, when the hotel staff pushed the double doors to their ensuite open.

"Holy shit!" He exclaimed, before instantly slapping a palm over his mouth, to hinder the uproaring strings of curses.

Was Kim Seokjin for real? The man proved every single day, that he was indeed a man of top notch quality. Never in his entire life, had Jungkook been completely rendered speechless.

The suite room, where they would be residing for a few days, was literally a work of art. The entire decor and paintings screamed royalty. It was more of a small apartment with two separate bedrooms and a large connecting living room. The art works, which looked like they had been handily painted and crafted by the likes of Leonardo Piero da-Vincè and co, splayed all over the walls up to the ceilings.

The bright crystals chandeliers, created such a magical glow to the entire place, and the balcony was overlooking a small water fall, right in the middle of the city. This was the icing on the cake for Jungkook.

The hotel staff unpacked their luggages, before handing Seokjin a key card, bidding him goodbye.

"It's a pleasure to have you staying over at our hotel Sir Kim Seokjin, we do hope you have a wonderful stay. Also, our entire team present here during the duration of your visit, promises to do our utmost best to serve you better"