Chapter 22

It was literally now day four of following Kim Seokjin to his shoot location, and Jungkook absolutely hated it. Or did he? Maybe he just hated how all the female staffs on set ogled over the man, at every chance they get.

"Here sir" A lady in her late thirties says, handing Jungkook a cup of coffee. Thereby disrupting him from his deep thoughts.

Jungkook frowned. He didn't mean to, but it just sort of happened. "What's this? I didn't ask for coffee" he says, pointing out the obvious, since he refused to reach out a hand to grab the coffee from the lady.

He could clearly see the lady's face contort in confusion, but she brushed it off as quickly as it had formed.

"Actually, Sir Kim Seokjin requested this be made for you, thinking you must be tired of having to wait until the shoot wraps up" She declared, hand still stretched out towards the boy.

At the mention of Seokjin's name though, the frown on Jungkook's face instantly disappeared. And he immediately reached out to relieve the woman of the stress.

"Thank you" he muttered inaudibly.

This was the very reason Jungkook was always on the edge. Since embarking on the journey with Seokjin, the man has been treating him like he mattered the most.

Fast forward to a few nights ago before the present day, they had both attended a dinner event together, were all sorts of high class models and designers were present. Seokjin made sure Jungkook was by his side the entire night, offering to get him drinks and even help dish him a plate of food, from the mouth watering buffet splayed out in front of them.

Although, Jungkook had refused all the gestures, like the hot headed person he was. But Seokjin did not relent, neither did he stop. Instead it only made him treat Jungkook like he was indeed the star of the night.

Reportes would apologetically bow, as they stole Seokjin away for brief interviews, autographs and even pictures. But as soon as he was done, Seokjin would be on his way right back to Jungkook.

"Can you please stop? Don't you think you're doing too much? People might start assuming things and making up rumors. Isn't that bad for your career?" Jungkook had whispered to him underneath his breath a few times.

Seokjin would frown, "And so? are you worried?" He asked, not once fazed by the clicking camera sounds that resonated all around them.

Jungkook opened his mouth to respond to Seokjin's question, but words failed him. So he immediately tucked his lips in, after swiping over them with his tongue.

Leaning down towards Jungkook's ears, Seokjin whispers, "Keep doing that and I might just end up kissing you tonight" he joked.

Seokjin pulled back to stare the extremely shocked and speechless boy in the eye, giving him a sly wink.

Since that night, Seokjin had managed to effortlessly crawl under Jungkook's skin, and it greatly bothered him. Bothered him to the point he hated seeing the female staffs, in charge of Seokjin's wardrobe around him.

Jungkook shook his head violently to get rid of the thought, and he stood to his feet. "I need some fresh air, I think I'm gradually loosing my damn mind" he says, ditching the ongoing chaos around him, for some peace and quiet on the rooftop of the building.

The cool air brushed against his blonde hair, and so did his fingers. Jungkook exhaled as he firmly held on to the railings, before casting his gaze unto the mesmerizing city of New York.

Retrieving his phone from the back pocket of his jeans, Jungkook texted Daniel.

"I'm fucked man" __He sent the message.