Chapter 32

Jungkook smiled up at Seokjin, wrapping both arms around his neck and tugging him downwards to connect their lips. When he eventually pulled away, he helps tuck away some of the man's stray hairs behind his ears, "I trust you, you can do whatever it is you want with me"

Cheesy,

Jungkook knew he sounded extra cheesy with his statement, but he couldn't help it and he really couldn't care less either. If somebody had told him a time would come in his life, when he'd be head over heels inlove with Kim Seokjin, then he would have undoubtedly put them in their rightful places by a straight punch to their chins and jaws. But, unfortunately that wasn't the case, because he'd grown to love Seokjin more than he ever imagined he would.

"Really?" Seokjin questions, returning the same smile, "So, I can use toys on you?"

Jungkook nodded, "it's not like you're some masochist, or someone who derives joy from seeing other people in pain right?"

Breaking into a fit of laughter, Seokjin vehemently shook his head before bopping their noses together, "of course not, I would never do anything that would willingly hurt you, nor put you in harms way. I asked because I'd honestly like to know how you feel about it and also to make things a lot more spicy between us"

Jungkook again, nodded in agreement, but stopped mid way to give the man a quizzical look, "Wait, our sex life is already spicy, if not amazing, I hope you are in no way implying that it isn't right?"

"What?" Seokjin's brows furrowed, "No way, I'd never say nor imply something like that, you are amazing my Jeonguk, everything about you and with you is fucking amazing. I'm not bluffing"

Jungkook instantly went from being his usual fair skin self, to a ripened tomato in an heartbeat, Seokjin for sure knew how to reel him up, without having to try hard.

"You're so sappy_" he whined with squinted eyes, the redness deepening even more.

"Bet you like it" Seokjin stated and flicked his hardened bud.

This, causes Jungkook to suck in a harsh breath through his teeth, his thighs gradually arching off the bed and splaying even wider. "Ungh" he moaned out and smacked Seokjin across the expanse of his bread shoulder. "Fuck, you didn't give me a heads up" he complained.

"My bad" Seokjin winks mischievously, allowing his weight lift off the boy as he glides down his body, before settling inbetween Jungkook's opened legs. "Your dick is so pretty, and why are you leaking so much? do you want to cum that bad?"

Jungkook huffed out a ragged breath, rolling his eyes inbetween, "Woah, you're freaking Einstein"

Seokjin chuckled, his warm breath fanning against the rock hard organ in front of him, "Shh, I'll make you feel so good Jeonguk, I'll have you cumin in no time"

Jungkook beamed enthusiastically, "Do whatever you want, just don't get anything stuck in me" he warned sternly.

"Including my cock?" Seokjin questions, playfully feigning hurt.

Jungkook's eyes widened in disapproval, "No, of course not, I always want that stuck in me"

"Of course you do" Seokjin sultrily slurred out, finally climbing down the bed towards a small cabinet attached to his wardrobe.

From Jungkook laid, he could easily make out the domineering height and and big frame of the man, as he noisily rummages through the cabinet. Excitement brewing in his veins by each second, he was eager, so very eager to see and experience whatever Kim Seokjin had in store for him.

Just a few minutes later, Seokjin returns to the bedroom, a clear, somehow round kind of object was in his possession, as he took his time to walk back towards Jungkook.