CHAPTER-4

(Nice to meet you zhan__i am song jiyang and he is pointing to stranger Wang yibo..

Zhan nod )

~•~•~

"Come with us have a drink. "said jiyang with genius smile

"Ahh.... No-no. I have to go now. "-zhan said with small smile.

Zhannnn___" I can't handle this drunk yubin. Please come and help me "!! Jili shout from entrance.

Coming__coming.. Zhan shout back.

Giving jiyang a apology smile zhan walk towards the drunk yubin and irritated jili.

"See you soon..bunny..!!".

He heard low voice coming from the person name yibo but ignore..

"What was happening their..?! And who was that people you were talking with..??" Jili ask

'Mnn...zhan tell everything to jili '

"Fuck that zixun__ it's ok zhan, this thinks are normal in club's.." Jili said and pat on zhan's shoulder and start to drive.

(They drove to zhan's apartment first,then jili and yubin left after biding goodbye to zhan. )

.
.
.
.
.
~•~•~

***After some day's***

'Tomorrow is annual function in uni and I heard that director's younger brother is also coming'!!.~~~

"And I heard lot's about him, he is so handsome" ~~~

"He is CEO of wang corporation" ~~~

"But he is so cold!!!"~~~

Yeah__'but that's suite him'. ~~~

I hear that he never be in relationship or scandals..~~~

Hmm__"he is so cold.. No one dare to approach him. " ~~~

Nooo... "I heard girls and even boys are crazy for him "!! ~~~

Ok-ok stop this now..."want to shopping for function?!and what about performance.."~~~

(Zhan and his friends was in cafeteria., all students was extremely excited for function.. The news of CEO of wang corporation is coming was hot topic.)

You heard that.. I am also excited to see him. One time I heard my brother was talking about him. How he is cold with poker face..!! - jili said

Hah..."We will see that tomorrow" Zhan said and huff.

Hmm... They hmm in agreement.

And what about performing..?? Yubin ask.

i am not gonna do anything this time. Let's just enjoy this time. Jili said

Same zhan said and yubin hmmed.

"Let's go now we have class " Yubin said and they walk towards lecture room.

~•~•~

***In the classroom***

(Professor was late and Students was gossiping..)

"Senior student Xiao zhan...director want to meet you." professor enter in classroom and said.

Ok..sir.. zhan said to the professor.

I'll be there in minutes you two go zhan said and they nod..

~•~•~

*** In directors cabin ***

(P. A of wang kuan)

Xiao zhan is here ___ said P. A of director.

Ohh..Ask him to come in ... -director said and close his laptop.

Xiao zhan right..? -director

Yes sir. - zhan

Wang kuan. -director

"Tomorrow in function you have to welcome of gusts. All details my P.A. will give you."

Ok sir. -zhan

"You may leave now " -director wang

Zhan nod and leave..

"Give him all information and help him in is work " - director wand said

Ok sir.. I will. P. A said and leave.

Let's see,"What's special in you that my brother want to know about you that much and eager to meet you "!! The director mumble and start doing his work.

=========================================================≠======

Rate and comment..

♥♥♥