CHAPTER-9 *edited*

Enjoy.. ♥

================================

***Day of trip***

***In bus***

(I know I'm skipping to much but can't do anything..🙆)

" They are late" Yubin said while looking out of bus window.

"Mnn..This two..They even not answering my calls.."

"Students..Now we are leaving sit quietly.. " Teacher said.

"Sir xiao zhan and zhao lusi are not here wait for them.. Please " Jili said but teacher don't listen him and order driver to start bus.

"Still zhan is not picking my phone calls. Now I'm just leaving massage to zhan that's it..."Jili mumble in frustration.yubin pat on his shoulder. And bus left from university.

~•~•~

*** Zhan's apartment***

Lusi baby wake up.. Wake up darling.. Zhan was trying to wake her up.

"Wha...What I want to sleep~~you were to rough last night I can't move~~"lusi whine in sleep and zhan don't know how to protest against her now..

"But darling we have to reach at tripe place by car. It almost take 11 hours to reach there from here..We miss the bus.Jili massage me." He still tried.

"But still"---lusi was about to whine again but zhan stop her with his action.

He pick her in bridal style and left to bathroom. After freshing her up.zhan dressed her. now lusi is fully awake they leave from apartment in zhan's car.

(Zhan's car)

(Zhan's car)

(Zhan's outfit)

(Zhan's outfit)

(Lusi's outfit)

After ten minutes lusi fell asleep in car. Zhan were driving when he see lusi sleeping like baby.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life baby..I love you so much.."Zhan whisper. He kiss sleeping lusi on her forehead and start focus on driving again.

"Lusi..Babe wake up..."Lusi zhan wake lusi from her sleep.

"What.Did we reach??"lusi asked in sleepy tone.

"No..But we have to eat something. We didn't eat anything do you want to go inside? Or I should by something and take it here."Zhan asked.

" Brought here something. I am sleepy I won't go inside " Lusi replied.

" Ok then wait here" Zhan said and smile.

Xiao zhan brought some food with him.after zhan comes back they eat peacefully.
.
.
.
*In midnight*

They reach hotel where everyone is staying. It was already 11pm.they goes to the counter take their room key.

Reaching Room they heard someone shouting in panic and fear and the voice was familiar. The voice of their teacher they want to do prank but being late so they miss show. They laugh hard while entering Room.

They fell asleep immediately while cuddling each other.

***Next morning 10pm.***

Xiao zhan wake up late. Lusi was not in Room there was massage in his phone saying..

"you need more rest Honey.. Sleep well after waking up come to Hotel dining area. I'm with your monkey friends..Love you❤❤" - lusi.

Love you❤❤" - lusi

(Zhan's outfit)

(Lusi's outfit)

(Lusi's outfit)

"Sir..Sir..Stop there." Someone said that to zhan.

Yes? Zhan asked. It was a waiter who was calling him.

"Sir.your Girlfriend zhao lusi called you to Hotel behind area. " That waiter said.

Zhan was confused but go after waiter.

He was checking his phone. He was about to call lusi. But they already reach Hotel behind side. Zhan find there is no one. Not even Lusi.

" Wth..You said there is lusi waiting for me? Where is she??" Before he ask anything again someone inject him something.

"Whaa...AAahh... " It was his last word.

=======================================================

Hey guys I know some people must be thinking this chapter is kinda similar to I hate you story's chapter. the Author name is InfinityLM44

Actually when I was writing this I ask my friend for some advice and she said to left this chapter on her. With her help i write this chapter. I think I should have asked her if it's her original idea or she get inspired from someone's story.

Hope you guys will understand me.🥺I'm not a person  who do stole people's works. so i edit most of the part of chapter's. I really want to change everything but at this point if i changed this chapter it will lead me to rewrite story.

Rate, comment and share if you like chapter and story.. ♥