CHAPTER-34

Enjoy..♥

================================

("I will talk with jian min tonight. "

"No need."

"Why..? "

"Coz I talk with uncle about it and he don't have any problem with it till zhan agree to marry me. You just need to talk with aunt. "

"Ohh! So now what are you thinking. "

"I want to rest now.. Bye mom. " He said and left before his mother can react. After coming out from kitchen he start to go toward his room smirking darkly.)

~~~

Yibo Remember What happened when he goes to Xiao Corporation to meet Zhan's Dad.

Ge directly enter in his office as if he owns the whole place. Jian min too didn't say anything to him but wonder why yibo was acting weird.

He jian min start to talk yibo directly said he is helping them for nothing but jian min himself know that he wants something from him don't he.

Of course he knows coz a business man like yibo will never do such thing like helping a company who is about to get bankrupt. He ask yibo what he wants.

"I want to Marry Xiao Zhan. He agreed for this. " He calmly said.

Jian min would have thought that yibo must be joking but from yibo's dead serious face he know that he is serious for zhan.

Jian min knows zhan best for him zhan agree for this just because he don't want them(xiao's) to suffer but he can't act like selfish person. Zhan is his son and he will never do such thing that will broken zhan from inside. He knows how much zhan love lusi.

Jian min politely refuse to yibo. "My son love someone and that person is not you.i can't agree with it."

But yibo try to threaten him. He gives xiao Jian min those pepar where he bought Zhao Company (lusi's dad's company)..That time Xiao jian min's eyes get wide. In that file there was some lusi's picture tided with pale look and swollen eyes and cheeks like someone slap her hard..

"You brought their company and what's with those pictures?? "

"Well.. They will be bankrupt in a matter of weeks.and about those pictures I warn zhan to stay away from her but he didn't listen. "

"You threatened zhan? Why are you doing this?? "

"It's so simple to understand. I want zhan. Just him. And for getting zhan in my arms I need to do it all. "

"You will never get him. Not even in your dreams think about touching his sole hair.Or~"

"Uncle I want to marry him. That's it. You know what give me what's mine or I will ruin your whole family's life. It will be as easy as swatting away a fly for me. Firstly, your and zhao family will lose everything. Then, Cheng will be Expelled from his college and work place.

Xuan lu already got ditched first and I will make sure she never gets married. I will make sure you all suffers till you take your last breath. And you won't be able to do anything and one more thing I promise that I will take good care of My Zhan after taking him away from you guys. "

(I forgot to add that Xuan lu's Boyfriend Cao Yu Chen broke up with her for his new lover.)

"You have gone crazy. I will never do  as you want me to do. You can't get him. Do whatever you want to do but you can't take zhan away from his family willingly. " Jian min shout but yibo remained impassive to his outburst.

"Well..I don't ever thought you will love a adopted child more than your own. So I think the rumours at that time was real. "

"Stop spouting Nonsense. Zhan is Our son My and crystals. Mind you word not blabber anything without thinking. " Jian min become furious as yibo said those words.

"I know what I'm saying and it's not any nonsense. You yourself know it very well. Still trying to refuse?!. Did you think I just come here without investing him. I love him and know everything about him. From his childhood to adulthood. His study, love life, parents,. Everything."

"SHUT UP. " Jian min shout on yibo now he can't tolerate his words.

"Why would I? If you won't agree for what I say earlier. I will let zhan himself see all evidence and all you people do to him that time. " Jian min were shaking in anger but panicked as he here what yibo said seeing his reaction yibo knew very well thet the pray fall in his trap.

*Flashback End*

===============≠===============================≠================

Rate, comment and share if you like this chapter...❤🥀