CHAPTER-7

Enjoy.. ♥

================================

***In university***

( zhan's all friends was teasing him, they all was laughing at his reaction when xuan feel something is wrong. When he turned to look at yibo.. Seeing his face xuan froze at his side. Now he know there is nothing wrong but worse then anything)

"Jiyang now stop this. We have to go now we need to head at company there is important meeting in one hour " Xuan said and caught all people's attention in group.

"But.. I don't thin"---when jiyang was going to protest he sees Wang yibo's face and immediately understand the situation. He stop protesting and nod to xuan.

They two bid goodbye in hurry and left with yibo who was currently setting in car and staring at the couple as if he wanted to cut them into pieces specially the girl stand beside zhan... They left from uni when xuan and jiyang settle in car.

In other hand zhan and his friends was confused but then they understand it's a life of big people who have so much responsibility...
.
.

"Let's go guys now I don't have mood to stood here and stare at road, can we head in now please___" lusi whine and they all agree with her to head in in uni.

(They all enjoy in function after getting call from his jie yubin want to left first but jili said he too want to leave now so they plan after next performance they all will leave at one time.)

~•~•~

*** Inside of Jili's car***

Jili was driving and beside him yubin was sleeping, zhan and lusi was on back sit. Lusi feel asleep on zhan's shoulder while zhan was in deep thoughts of his family..

They reach at zhan's apartment they jili and zhan bid goodbye each other and lusi who was still sleeping in zhan's hand whine in sleep that she is felling cold so zhan start to walk towards his apartment.

~•~•~

*

**Wang corporation***

***25th floor in CEO's office***

"He is mine, he is mine, ONLY Mine.. He can't be of anyone else.. He is not of that girl. I know he was just saying that to make her happy then why.. Why.. WHY He have to blush and why he have to carry her in his arms.. Why he have to carry her like you really care for her.. WHY..?? "

"I WILL KILL HER, I WILL KILL ALL PEOPLE WHO TRY TO TAKE WHAT'S MINE AND HE IS MINE."

(His eyes was red like blood, Aura around him was dark.. His hands was bleeding the whole office was shattered, all vases and lamps was crashed on floor.

Other side of yibo's office all bodyguard's face was pale, they were trembling, they was hearing his shouting but don't dare to go in to see what happened to thire boss.)

================================================================

Rate , comment and share if you like the chapter and story...♥