CHAPTER-31*edited*

Enjoy..♥

===≠============================

("When People will see us talking seriously they will surely think that a married couple is arguing on street about who will change child's diaper for week" And zhan look at him like *are you fucking listening what shit you're even spouting*

"A..Wha...ahh..ok then let's go" With that yibo and zhan left towards yibo's car.)

"Ar..Wha...ahh..Ok then let's go "With that yibo and zhan left toward yibo's car. Yibo open front door for zhan like gentlemen. But zhan open backdoor..When zhan was about to sit backside ignoring yibo, yibo closed that door with thud making zhan starl.

" What"

"Sit next to me"

"But i wh~~"zhan start but get interrupted by yibo

"What you get me as your driver?!! " Tch..Yibo raise his one eyebrow offending.

"Listen..I'm too handsome to be someone's driver don't you think, come and sit quickly. You're making me late for my other work. " Yibo said in sharp tone making zhan obey.
.
.
Yibo were driving so fast as if he just rob a bank and police is after him,or as if he just abducted a girl on her wedding day..While zhan were looking outside of window like lost puppy.

Yibo were glancing at zhan Time to time while driving..zhan too feel his eyes on him so he turned to look at yibo. In last..as yibo again glance at zhan, zhan was already looking at him with questioning eyes making yibo little embrace. His ears start to get red but zhan didn't notice. He just think that yibo is weird..I guess.

After that incident yibo sit still focusing on road..while zhan start to thinking about something.
.

~•~•~

*

**time skipped***

***In wang corporation***

As yibo's car stop in front of big building zhan Know it's his(yibo's) corporation.it was big and luxurious. His own is big but it was quite different from xiao corp..When they get out from car two bodyguards come to them.

"S-rir, today you have to go from normal lift.. Y-your private lift is not working.will take some time but it will ok till night." One of them said zhan can clearly see him trembling little bit as if he is in fear of losing his dear life..

but nothing happened.Making bodyguards surprised little but they did thire best not to show that to zhan who were looking at them making his eyes small.

Yibo stare at them blankly and then just nod at them making them feel eased. He signal zhan to follow him in.as they enter in building zhan was looking here and there like small kid who look at amusement park as he first visit it..Yibo clear his thort taking zhan's attention on him.

Zhan see all workers was working like Roberts.They were too focus to even notice the main boss is there,standing. When one of them notice boss entering they all bow and greet yibo,zhan.

and they got reply back too with big smile from zhan and faint smile from yibo

and they got reply back too with big smile from zhan and faint smile from yibo.making them wonder what happened to thire cold and emotionless boss.

They left from there yibo took zhan to his office,but he thinks something and drag zhan's towards conference room. Zhan was getting confused..he thought about something Then again look outside of lift they were standing it.soon they reach conference room.

***Conference room***

"So tell me what's the matter, and why I need to know about it first?" Zhan asked yibo as they enter in.

Yibo didn't answer his questions, he just look at zhan and tell to sit next to his chair as he settles himself on his regular place.when zhan sit comfortably yibo start to talk.

"Zhan, you know when to corporation are partnering there must be reason for that..as close friendship, marriage or something else beneficial. and here we are doing it for friendship of our parents but it can't be just one reason cause corporation is mine not dad's and xiao corporation..after your dad you are gonna take over and it will yours so dad's friendship is nothing in business."

Taking glace in front on zhan yibo continued..

"I need a proper reason for tying wang corp..With xiao corporation. Things not just end with this I even have to deal with that mysterious corporation who is after your dad. So i need a proper reason for doing this all. You yourself know best that in this all I'll the one who have to face loss. there is no chance that this deal will give me any benefits.

So if you want me to save your dad from losing his face in whole business world and normal life too..there is my one condition for you. " As yibo finished He chuckled darkly. And it was enough to creep zhan.

"What you want, say clearly. " Zhan rub his forehead. He knows yibo is right without any benefit a person like yibo will never do something ruthlessly.he not just look like evil..but he himself is real devil in his life.

"Marriage." this one word was enough to make zhan's mind get blank.

"...W-Who's marriage!!..Listen I will never force my jie~~!? " Yibo interrupted zhan by showing his hand in air lazily (seriously?!!) and said.

"Our rriagé Bunny."

================================================================

Rate, comment and share..❤🥀