CHAPTER-12

Enjoy..♥

================================
(It's become two months to that incident..after that nothing happened abnormal.. Last year student was going to graduate soon. All were busy with there things..all was normal and it was the big problem..zhan and his friends was busy too but something was definitely strange zhan slowly start to distance himself from them.but they never notice escape lusi..)

***In university garden***

(Zhan and lusi was sitting on bench in garden.. Zhan was like always lost in thought and lusi was sitting there quietly just observing zhan..)

"Hey bebe, wanna talk about something.is there something bothering you?? "Lusi ask to zhan and shook him.

"Huh? "Hearing lusi zhan come out from his thoughts..

" I asked if there something bothering you.." Lusi asked again.

"... "Zhan become silent after hearing her question. But when she was about to speak again he suddenly cut her and said something unbelievable.

"Let's break up" Zhan said simply.

"!!...!! "

Lusi become speechless and shocked at same time. She doesn't know what to say.but her eyes start to get teary..she even didn't realized that she started to cry..

Seeing her crying zhan start to get panic..

"Heyy... Heyy.. Beby I was just kidding..Don't cry..Don't cry.." Zhan said in panic.Start to regret what he says..He kiss her eyes and wiped her tears.

Hearing zhan lusi tightly hug zhan.and punch him slowly on his chest.. Tear was still dripping from her eyes..

"Don't even dare again to say such a thing again..or you will even regret to get born.. " Lusi warn zhan and again punch him.. And zhan laugh at her antics..

"Alright.. Alright..let's go now class will start soon.."zhan said and they leave from garden.but they missed to notice someone was recording them...

~•~•~

***In classroom***

When they enter in class all students was gossiping and doing there business..yubin and jili ware just like always barking at each other..

Hey guys what you think about go to club this Sunday.. Jili asked in hope they will agreed with him but this time luck was not at his side.

"No.i want to go amusement park.and zhan will come with me..right baby..?"lusi ask and show her puppy eyes to zhan..

"Can someone say no to this puppy eyes and baby face..?"yubin said dramatically.they all laugh and lusi pout..

"Of course I will come with you" Zhan said and kiss lusi's pout.

Seeing them lovey-dobey.. Jili huffed and yubin laugh..

I want to come with you guys too.. Jili and yubin said in usion..

"Ok.."lusi said and they were about to cheer but lusi start again to speak..

"But on one condition.. "Lusi said smirk.zhan smile and shook his head.

"What condition?? "Jili asked irritatedly..

" You two have to treat us dinner after that.. "Lusi said grinning and they all shook their head and laugh.

Deal.. Jili said and lecturer entered in class..all become silent.

Students now we're going to talk about....
.
.

~•~•~

***Zhan's apartment***

After uni zhan returned to his apartment today lusi is not going to stay at his place.after freshing up zhan start to do assignment teacher gives them.

After one and half hour he shut his laptop and was about to sleep when he gets call from his house it was his jei..

**call conversation**

Jei(Xuan lu)- "a-zhan how are you? Doing well??.."

Zhan-"Hmm.what about you,cheng Ge and mom dad??..

Jei-"we all are doing well. Is there something bothering you??you seem tensed. "

Zhan-ahh... It's nothing jei.I'm fine and it's just I have an assignment to do in 2 days cause of that I'm a little tensed nothing else.. "Zhan try to assure his jei.

Jei-ok then take care of yourself..you can call me anytime when you fells something bothering you..

Zhan-mnn..And he cut the call.

He was looking at his phone while thinking something..after some time he stop starting at phone and climb on his bed to sleep.

================================================================

Rate comment and share if you like chapter and story..♥