CHAPTER-23

Enjoy..♥

================================

(They all hug trembling crystal as she start crying silently..on that time someone knocked on the door of hospital room. )

~~

"Crystal it's me" ~ unfamiliar at the same time familiar for crystal voice come from outside of room.they broke the hug and wipe their tears. Crystal open door and a couple walk in.the Wangs.

(Sarman le)

(Sarman le)

(Shen xiao Hai)

(Shen xiao Hai)

They pull crystal into friendly at lovingly hug..again her eyes start to get teary..sarman wang pat on her back.seeing her crying breaks sarman's heart, she, crystal and zhan's biological mother was best friend in their university time..

"It's ok crystal..don't cry children's are watching you.. If you will do like this who is going to comfort them hmm.. "

"Crystal heyy, I know jian min will handle all this..and having partner like you and child's like them " Shen hai point towards the three siblings. "Nothing will happen wrong.. You all are his strength.. " They broke hug and smile at them (zhan lu and cheng).

"By the way where is you younger son? " Crystal asked as she made way for them to sit on couch and she takes a single chair.

"Ahh..That son of mine is really workaholic..when we enter in hospital he got an urgent call and he become invisible.. " "Look at your son's how gentleman they are.." Sarman grumble and shen hai shook his head.they laugh a little hearing her complaint.

"It's ok mrs Wang " Cheng said as he laugh.

"Hahh..Our bad..We should have introduce ourselves" Shen hai said.

"Umm.. Let me introduce ourselves to your children Ma'am.Huhu.. " Sarman said dramatically..

"Silly woman" Crystal snort and shook her head. "Let me introduce my child's to you... " She stood from her chair and walk toward the three.

"Here.. She is my one and only daughter our Princess, Xiao lu.. " She said while smile proudly. Then she walk toward Cheng.

"He is my second child and first son A-cheng.. " She said and put her hand on his head..cheng act like he is annoy be her pating on his head like he is five years old boy.. "nahh he is grumpy grandpa " Zhan correct crystal. Hearing that they all laugh loud and cheng shoot glare to zhan who stuck his tunge.

Crystal move from cheng to zhan and pull his ear..

"Mommm!!..It's hurts.. " Zhan whine and pout. She leave his ear and cress his face.. "See he is my Third and last child our baby zhan.. " She said laugh and zhan huffed.

When crystal turnd to introduce Wangs to them but sarman raise her hand stoping her.

"We will introduce ourselves.. You sit.. " She said firmly and crystal nod.

"I'm wang sarman le your parents best friend from university and He is~~" She look at her husband and Who start to talk..And I'm Shen xiao hai.. Your parents friend and her beloved husband.. "He said ans wink at sarman. " You to are really lucky to have three-three precious child's. He add. Crystal proudly smile while mentioned three nervously smiles.

When they were chatting lu notice his dad's finger moving (she was sitting beside of bed) she immediately press the emergency button. Doctor come in room and check on him. "Patient will get conscious soon..Don't give him hard time..his head get hard hit in accident so if he takes to much stress it will be complicated."said doctor and left.

They all were standing next to jain min's bed while staring at his unconscious figure..they didn't notice that someone enter in silently..But sarman le notice as she spoke.

" Finally!! Your here.."She examined. " I thought you fly from this hospital and land in your office.." huffed while crossing her hands in front chest.Hearing her voice their all attention turned toward her. She was standing in front of the figure. Coz of her standing between them and the man they can't see who was the person she was complaining..but they can guess the person was none other than her son..

As she step back..now they can see his face..seeing that face zhan's mouth drop on floor. He was shock and surprise at same time. When that person see him staring at him he give zhan silent smirk which get unnoticed by everyone.

"What the-~~" Zhan mumble but stop as he saw xiao lu's gaze on him.

================================================================

Rate, comment and share.. ❤🥀

See you soon guys..😉🍂