CHAPTER-30

Enjoy..♥

================================

(Next day wang family left when zhan was in his Dreamland. When he comes to know about it, it was to late. He felt sad..coz he really like his carman aunt and now he even not able to say goodbye to her~~tch~~his sleep.

Soon he too start to pack his small luggage. He nood to go back for his so called graduation ceremony..How they all was happy (he and his friends) for ceremony, but now all get ruined. He missed lusi so much and about his conversation with Mr. Zhao, well...

*flashback*)

~~~

*Flashback*

After wangs left that night zhan called lusi's mother but she didn't pick his calls he try again and again but she never answer his calls so in  he called lusi's dad he picked up his call after 3-4 trys.

__________
_____

Hello uncle.. -zhan

How are you zhan?I heard about your dad's accident is he ok?? -

I'm fine uncle and dad is doing well. -zhan

.. Ok then?? -

Uncle I don't want to be impolite but I really wonder why can't I contact with lusi. It's been weeks I last talk with her. -zhan

There is nothing wrong just I want her to focus on work so I take her phone from her. I know that she talk with you in last few days behind my back but I'm not stopping you two from talking it just I need her full focus here. -

But what's that important to send her like that, I mean our graduation ceremony is so close and you not even let her talk with us before taking her to there. -zhan

I arrange all things about her graduation, my secretary will come in ceremony for her degree. Take care of yourself and family. -

But Un-cle -zhan were about to reason with him but he cut the call suddenly catching zhan off guard. Zhan deeply frown looking at his (lusi's dad's) call profile.there was something in his voice that zhan can't make with it.

*end of flashback*

After that he again try to contact with zhao family but they never respond and if they did they always talk very strangely making zhan uncomfortable so he stop calling them and focus on his goal for now.

Zhan's family always message him asked about his well-being. after that day of jian min's attempt murder now police say that it was an accident even knowing they are lying xiao couple can't do anything but just becoming allert of their childrens safety.

~•~•~

***Time skipped***

***Zhan's university***

It was day of graduation ceremony there was nothing to make him feel excited for that. Not his girlfriend was with him nor his friends. Jili and yubin were with him but was really acting weird he just ignore it cause he himself was depressed.

today jili call him telling that he need to leave to USA for work he can't even attend his own graduation ceremony same with yubin..who made ridiculous reason for not coming to uni. Zhan himself Don't want to go but still here he was dressed up and living for ceremony.

there was many students taking pictures with their friends happily

there was many students taking pictures with their friends happily. and he was just holding his degree and looking like he is thinking about torn it into pieces.

he left from Uni walking because he feel if he drive he surely will meet with accident his mind was refusing to work and his Heart was freezing.

"Oii xiao zhan, why are you walking on street like lost child.. Are you lost little one." He heard a deep yet very familiar voice mocking. Cursing that person in mind zhan turned around and give fake smile.

"Don't look at me like that..im not gonna abduct you,I was here to meet brother.but now i change my thoughts after seeing you. " "I don't get  it..what you're saying?" Zhan was confused what this man next to him want.

"I want to talk about us..As CEO of wang corporation I want to talk with you, future CEO of xiao corporation about our partnership in business. " Yibo said seriously making sure zhan get what he says.

"Ok then let's talk

"Ok then let's talk. "

"Then come with me to my corporation we will talk in details. "

"Can't we walk here. "

"You are just kidding right?!! In middle of streets you want to talk about world's biggest corporations like we are talking about what to eat in dinner!!! " Yibo chuckle.

"When People will see us talking seriously they will surely think that a married couple is arguing on street about who will change child's diaper for week" And zhan look at him like *are you fucking listening what shit you're even spouting*

"Ar..Wha...ahh..ok then let's go" With that yibo and zhan left towards yibo's car.

================================================================

I want to ask you all some questions regarding my story please reply..

I'm I dragging story to long??

should I cut it in short??

is it getting boring?? 

~~~

I just cut the ceremony part so you guys don't get bored and I myself want to end it quickly coz I think I'm dragging story to much. I want you guys give me your opinions about it.