CHAPTER-29

Enjoy..♥

=====≠==========================

("Ok then..Can I go now. " Zhan asked hopping yibo do not have anything else to make zhan work on overnight.

"No." And zhan's mouth drop on floor after hearing it.)

~~~

"No." And zhan's mouth drop on floor after hearing it."we will go out to dinner seens you did not have lunch coz of me, I'll take responsibility of your stomach. "Today wang yibo was like bomb. Whatever he is talking it's like in start 'dead serious' and then exploding main things..

".. Why?,i think there will definitely something in kitchen for us. " Zhan was a bit confused but not offended to go out for 'dinner date' with yibo *ahem* he thinks,wherever his stomach will get filled with his favorite food. he can even go in hell without thinking twice.

"Let's check then " With that yibo walk out from room. Well.. In last yibo's plan get ruined by xiao lu's lotus port rib soup (Hehe 👅) they saw everyone except jian min sitting in dining area looking toward guest room as if they were waiting for them to show up.

Zhan happily sit on his regular place without talking much he start to eat.he is looking like he was eating after eternity, soon yibo join too.

Carman breaking silence asked lovingly "Did my Yibo starve you that much zhan, slow down you will choke yourself. " Yibo roll his eyes on her.

"Nahh~~it just he starved me to death" Zhan mumble last part while sipping his soup but it was enough loud to made chuckle all after hearing him, Yibo didn't say anything and start eating quietly.

Crystal "Carman, I want you three to stay here tonight. "

Carman "but I don't want to trouble you and we already have book place for us staying tonight. "

Crystal "You're not troubling me stop saying that. you all are staying here that's final!. About room,that Cheng will settle everything." And cheng nod in acknowledgement.

Carman "umm.. Ok then. "

"Hmm..there are two guest room clean.one guess room is beside our (jian min and crystal) room and one is where yibo and zhan was working all day.it's between zhan and cheng room. so decide who will sleep where.

Shen hai " It's ok for us sleeping next to your room, yibo will sleep beside zhan~~children's room. Is it ok with you yibo??. " "Mnn" Yibo nod.

Carman "we will left tomorrow for Beijing as we talked, yibo said he will here again so he and jian min can discuss all things about business. For now let him rest and yibo will take over xiao corporation. " All agree with her.

~•~•~

In midnight zhan were sleeping peacefully when he feels someone else's presence in his room but he ignore thinking  he is just tired and imagining things. Coz he himself locked door of room and windows too, there is no chance for someone to enter in his room.

but his all thoughts change as he feels cold hands touching his cheeks. He quickly get up but find nothing suspicious around him. "It must be wind I guess but how?.. Windows are close.. It must be my mind making things.. " With that he fell asleep again but he didn't notice the figure behind his window curtains. After staring at zhan's sleeping figure for long time, that person sneak out from zhan's room through doors locking it again silently. (Guess how that person get in, I guess that person knows about magic.. Lol~~)

Next day wang family left when zhan was in his Dreamland. When he comes to know about it, it was to late. He felt sad..coz he really like his carman aunt and now he even not able to say goodbye to her~~tch~~his sleep.

Soon he too start to pack his small luggage. He nood to go back for his so called graduation ceremony..How they all was happy (he and his friends) for ceremony, but now all get ruined. He missed lusi so much and about his conversation with Mr. Zhao, well...

*flashback*

==============================================≠=================

Rate, comment and share..❤🥀