CHAPTER-24

Enjoy.♥

================================

(" Finally!! Your here.."She examined. " I thought you fly from this hospital and land in your office.." huffed while crossing her hands in front chest.Hearing her voice their all attention turned toward her. She was standing in front of the figure. Coz of her standing between them and the man they can't see who was the person she was complaining..but they can guess the person was none other than her son..

As she step back..now they can see his face..seeing that face zhan's mouth drop on floor. He was shock and surprise at same time. When that person see him staring at him he give zhan silent smirk which get unnoticed by everyone.

"What the-~~" Zhan mumble but stop as he saw xiao lu's gaze on him.)

~~~

(Wang yibo's look)

(Wang yibo's look)

"Oii.. Meet him he's my younger son wang yibo. " Her voice brought zhan back in world.

"Hello Mrs. Xiao it's wang yibo " Yibo said formally to crystal.

"Ahahaha.. My child don't be so formal. Call me aunt xiao" Crystal said and laugh.yibo silently nod at her. They greet each other and take their seat as they feel comfortable.

Crystal "Yibo, dear as we all know your the youngest CEO in our country..can you suggest us how should we handle this situation " Asked crystal.

Yibo straight forwardly "I think we should be partner in Business "

It's impossible even we want we can't do this. We don't have enough share do deside this.. " Crystal explain.

"You just have to say yes..i will handle other things " Yibo Said calmly.

(Yibo directly come to point as he knows why he is here and he was doing all as he planned with a manipulating mind he convince all of them.)

Crystal "ok then I'll do as you say, when jian min will wake you two can discuss this properly. "

Yibo "Mn"

Crystal " Dear my zhan is also learning about it after his graduation he was the one to be next CEO but things not get as we planned. " Sigh.

Yibo "I know him..if anything he can help i will surely ask him. " In cold voice.

It was shocking famous business man like yibo was asking for help to a graduate student.

Crystal "of course he will. Right zhan? "

Zhan "Mnn.. I will for sure. " Give small smile to his mom.Yibo was continuously staring at him it was making uncomfortable zhan but he didn't say anything.

Cerman "heyy.. You said you know him..how?" Cerman asked in curiosity.

Yibo " We meet accidentally first then I've to attend function in kuan's University we again meet.. As you know jiyang they become friends so I " His voice was calm yet cold.

Zhan gupl and nod in agreement.

"Ohh" They say as they all understand.

"Ohh my..it's first time when I'm seeing you making friends after that two brat..you have meet them two right zhan? " Sarman asked

"Mnn..they are nice " Zhan said and smile but it vanish soon as he felt cold gaze on him.

Cheng change subject when he saw zhan getting uncomfortable between thire conversation.

" Zhan you will graduate soon what's your plan after that "

Zhan " You know Ge why asking "pout.

Cheng " I thought you are young enough but look at you pouting and sulking.. " Grumble.

Zhan scoff " Shut up grandpa "

Cheng "You!! "

Zhan "yes Me " Zhan show his toung to Cheng and lu stop them from fighting in front guest.

Carmen said and stud up. " Ok crystal now we are leaving I will come again to meet jian min when he will conscious. "

All stud up and crystal hug sarman again. Yibo come to zhan

"after your graduation day I will call you so you can do your part in work " He said indifferently.it was calm very calm. And zhan nod. When he trun to left zhan call for him.

"But Mr. Wang don't you need my number for that" Zhan asked when he saw yibo leaving without taking his number.

"I have my ways " Yibo said and smile little. A known smirk.

"Ohhk" Zhan slowly understand what he mean by that.

"And" Yibo again turned " No need to be formal as I said we are friends call me Yibo or wang yibo as you pleased. "He said and walk back.leaving zhan dumbfound with his siblings.

================================================================

Rate, comment and share.. 🥀

Guys please leave some comment what you think about the plot.☺