CHAPTER-35

Enjoy..♥

================================

(I know what I'm saying and it's not any nonsense. You yourself know it very well. Still trying to refuse?!. Did you think I just come here without investing him. I love him and know everything about him. From his childhood to adulthood. His study, love life, parents,. Everything."

"SHUT UP. " Jian min shout on yibo now he can't tolerate his words.

"Why would I? If you won't agree for what I say earlier. I will let zhan himself see all evidence and all you people do to him that time. " Jian min were shaking in anger but panicked as he here what yibo said seeing his reaction yibo knew very well thet the pray fall in his trap.

*Flashback End*)

~~~

**Xiao Mansion**

(It becomes two day for that incident where yibo confess his love for zhan in front of cerman le..)

)

Zhan and his family were eating  breakfast

Zhan and his family were eating  breakfast.when crystal got cerman le's call..not to disturb her family she walk out.
____________
______

Cerman le : Crystal don't say anything just listen to me.

Cerman le : Crystal I want to talk with you about your relationship.*take a deep breath*I want to end this friendship.

(Crystal Zhang who was shocked and dazed by her words didn't said anything.she need her friend to help her in this situation they are. But now her friend was saying something like this. Her mind get blank.)

Cerman le ( when crystal didn't reply. She again Start to speaking) : and want to be relatives.what say??

Crystal Zhang : ..(Processing all cerman said)..Ouch!!Ahh~.( unconsciously she tripped on something)

Cerman le : Hey??What happened??

Crystal Zhang asked excitedly  : Nothing.. Nothing.. It just..never mind. So you want Hai kuan to Marry my xuan lu!!..