CHAPTER-27 (edited)

Enjoy..♥ 

================================

("I guess.. It's gonna to tough to work with Wang yibo " sliding his phone in poket zhan mumble. "Nope..If you do your best then... It's Just that i can't tolerate any type of mistakes in work that's it. " Someone spoke from being in his ear in low voice sending shiver into his spine.)

Zhan abruptly turned to look at wang yibo who was there with smug look on his face. Lowering his head zhan said "ahh..it's not like that Mr. Wan~~? "

"Stop calling me that..behind my back you called me yibo and in front of me mr. Wang that's not fair, is it? " Yibo immediately cut zhan and said while resing his one eyebrow playfully.

Zhan didn't know how to response so he try to change topic and get succeed

Zhan didn't know how to response so he try to change topic and get succeed. "What are you doing here..I mean..i thought you all are in my dad's room " He asked carefully.. Zhan heard about his dad from servent's gossip.

Yibo shrug and answer "Mom asked me to see were you are "

Zhan "You.. But why?!! " Zhan was confused why aunt wang need to ask yibo to come here search for him when there are plenty servent and cheng Ge too *cough* *cough*.

Yibo "I don't know why..just come if you're done with talking and mumbling yourself like crazy person" Yibo said and drag zhan with him. Zhan come to sense when wang yibo press his hand in his wrist little firmly. They reach there and yibo leave zhan's hand but he was following him as his shadow.. In last wang yibo was not leaving any chance to be with zhan.but no one notice his abnormal behavior coz that time all attention was on jian min.

"Dad" Called zhan as he approaches his father and hug him. Shen hai held wang yibo for second as if saying 'stop tailing after him.. Don't act suspicious..they need privacy.' And you on seems to sense it. He stop from moving further and place his hands in his pants pockets.

Carman "We will wait outside crystal, you all need to talk privately Hmm.. " crystal nod.With that carman leaves after her shen hai and in last yibo too left but before he took last glance on zhan who was hugging his father.

Zhan "Dad thank god now you're awake, I was so scared when I came to know about your accident " Slowly they broke hug.

Jian min "I'm so sorry to make you worry, now see..I'm totally fine hmm..don't stress yourself look how tired you look. "Cress zhan's face.

Crystal " Let's talk about everything later. Important thing to discuss is your health..i think you should res~~" Jian min cut her sentence in middle.

Jian min "I'm totally fine, don't treat me like small kid who get injured" Crystal huffed and talk again.

Crystal "by the way I know your worried about our corporation but no need to worry Wang yibo CEO of wang corporation and son of sarman said he wants to help us. "

Jian min gaps wondering "... How... Why..?? "

Crystal "by doing partnership in xiao and wang corporation.he said we're family and he himself want to do it. "

Jian min was shocked but don't show in front his family. All business world know how ruthless yibo is when it's come to his business then now why he is being this there's no profit to him in doing this.. So why..

Cheng "dad stop thinking to much. You're injured talk about it later now do your breakfast and take this medicine" He said firmly and Jian min nod.

After some time crystal asked carman and shen hai to join her in they talk about past.Crystal kik out her children to get more space.

~•~•~

***time skipped..other side***

They all was sitting in Hall but cheng get call from hospital that one of his patient having problem in breath..so he left in hurry.

Lu was talking with zhan about his study, when wang yibo appear next to zhan and sit beside him. As if he was so interested in thire talk.

"Lu Come here I need your help " Crystal shout for lu and she left zhan and yibo alone zhan thought its best time to contact lusi's parents and confront them. But his all plan get ruined when the cursed voice speak.

"Oii!!, you're gonna work with me after graduation right??..so do this assignment for me. I want too see if you're qualified to work with me" Yibo order and send zhan information about project and asked to bring his laptop. Zhan was so dumbfound to even react he stare at yibo as if he grown two heads. But come to his sense when yibo showed his fingers in front of his eyes..

========================================≠=======================

Hey guys.. I've upload new story hope you all will like it too. You can see it in my profile enjoy reading.. ❤

Rate, comment and share..❤🥀