CHAPTER-22

Enjoy..♥

================================

(Suddenly Xiao lu said something that made them all froze on there place.They were looking scared..scared of loosing all things, that things they all earn from  working hard and loosing there blood ,sweat and sleepy nights.)

***Continue from where we left ***

~~~

"A big mysterious corporation secretly took 45% shares in our company..and now demanding to change CEO.. They want dad to resign from his potion"  Lu said in cracking voice.she knew how hard his dad work to build this corporation and on that their own employees too are involved in this..the people they treat like their own family betray them.

Crystal falls on floor as she heard the news. Cheng ran to help her..Lu was still trying if the news is just a scandal or the documents are false.but due to her disappointment the paper and news was Cristal clear.

All things messed up. And between the mess they missed to notice jian min's action..they still was trying to made up with there mind..suddenly heard jian min's driver shouting..and running toward them..

"Mr. Mr. Xiao come over  and ask keys but when i was giving car key Mr. Xiao just snatch car keys from me and drive off in full speed he even crash car on front gate..And left toward penthouse" He tell them in one go and start breathing heavily.

As cheng hear driver he ran toward his own car he brought to come here..lu and crystal call jian min rapidity but no use..He never pick the call. In last they call cheng but he too not picked the call.

                                  ~•~•~

***Jian min's side***

Jian min was driving in full speed. Anger, hurt, betray, frustration,  haterd, was clearly seen in his eyes. His mind was getting crazy by even thinking about the losses of his corporation..losses of his own hard works.

And when all things was going in his mind.. Suddenly a sport car approach the breeze where he was driving. Coz of noon the breeze was empty.. Normally people never drive this time on breeze coz the bridge was somehow sleepry..and same place there is highway..so the bridge was best place to take out your anger or k̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶..( we're going straight to point coz I myself don't know what I'm writing..🤧)

Seeing someone coming from other side jian min calm himself down and control speed of car.so he don't harm anyone..But next thing that happened made him regret of his  decision.

The sport red car hit his car and "*Crash*."

His car get out of control of balance. He was still trying to get control on situation but his car fall from bridge. Jian min's head hit the window of car.  Fortunately in time he jump off from car his head was bleeding and all cuts was on his upper body..Seeing his condition the driver of sport car speed up his car and ran from there.

Jian min start to lose his conscious. His vision start to blur.. After moment he get unconscious in pull of blood.

After some minutes another sport car approach jian min's bloody body..and call someone.

"Boss, Fortunately he is breathing.. "

"... "

"Ok "

".... "

"Lan hospital is nearer from here"

".. "

"Get it "

~•~•~

On the other side Cheng was driving in speed.for second he notice his dad's car but he lost him."shit please be safe dad.." Cheng hissed as he punch on car's stering.suddenly he get call from jian min in second Cheng answered the call.

__________
____

"Dad..where are you?.. Please come back or at least tell me your location I will come.. " -Cheng.

"Sir, your dad is now in land hospital please come here.. " -

".. What??!!..what happened to my dad" -Cheng

"I was crossing bridge.. Where I saw him bleeding with broken car..i notice phone in car so I call to inform.."  -

"Thanks for helping my dad..I'm on the way of lan hospital.. " -Cheng

The unknown person cut the call and Cheng speed up his car while cursing in mind after getting close to hospital he call lu and send her location of hospital.

~•~•~

They three reach the hospital..cheng search for the person who call him and help his dad. But that person was already gone.after sometimes doctor tell them that.. It was an accident so they have to report cops. After investigation they declares it was murder attempt not any normal accident.they all was very horrified by their (cops) Statment.

When caps left xiao lu call zhan..

  ***flashback End ***

They all hug trembling crystal as she start crying silently..on that time someone knocked on the door of hospital room.

================================================================

Sorry for late update..😓

Rate, comment and share..❤🥀