CHAPTER-6

Enjoy..♥

================================

***After half an hour in lusi's apartment***

"Zhan you're late"~~~ whine lusi as she open door.

"I'm so Sorry baby..you're looking stunning."-zhan said kiss lusi on her lips and she kissed back.

(Lusi's look)

(Lusi's look)

After broking kiss lusi ask to zhan-"By the way Where are the monkey friends of yours..?"

Zhan laugh a little and said. -"They are outside and barking at each other. "

Lusi sigh in frustration and zhan laugh again.

When they come downstairs jili and yubin was calm and talking silently..

"Let's go we are late.. " Lusi said and take sit with zhan. They drove to university.

~•~•~

***After one and half hour***

***In university***

"You drive so slowly and see we are late now.!! " Yubin shout in jili's ear.

"Stop shouting in my ear. You was the one who was hungry and wants to stop car in midway.. " Jili said and place his hand on his ears..

"Shut up." -yubin shout again

"Ok.. Ok.. Guys can you please stop this..We are late don't you to want to enjoy.? " Lusi said and look at zhan with her best puppy eyes.

Zhan smile at her and turn to jili and yubin and said.. "If you to want to continue your so called blaming, then we are leaving. "

He take lusi's hand in his hand and start to walk..they run after them and start walk with them.

~•~•~

( they was walking when suddenly someone come and bump to jili..)

"I'm so sorry. Are you alright?? " -

It's ok. No need to say sorry -jili said

Then the person look at zhan and said "Hey!! We meet again what a coincidence!!! " -

Zhan was fixing lusi's hair when he hear familiar voice when he look at the person it was song jiyang again!!

Zhan smile at jiyang and he returns the smile.

his friends and lusi was looked confused. So he tell them he know that person.

"Hello I'm song jiyang". -jiyang introduced himself.

"Hello I'm jili "-

"Hello I'm yubin" -

"Hi, I'm lusi" -

When they was introducing each other two people join them.

"Hey.. I'm hao xuan. You forget me. " -xuan said with his playful smile.

"I'm Wang yibo" -yibo said in calm voice.

Jili and yubin look at yibo with shocked expression..

"You're the main guest of tonight right?!! " - yubin ask to yibo.

"Yes he is." Jiyang answer behalf yibo.

"It's mean you're the CEO of wang corporation" Jili point his finger toward yibo who was silent.

"Stop this questioning, let's go now we are late." Zhan said to jili

Mnn~~ let's go. -jili said and smile.

When they was about to walk again hao xuan stop them again and asked zhan.

"So you were talking about them at function Hall" Xuan ask and zhan nod his head in yes and said.

"Yes..This two are my best friend " He point his finger toward jili and yubin.

"Two monkey friend " Lusi mumble as she correct. After hearing her zhan laugh and shook his head. Yubin and jili was pouting.

Seeing their reaction they all laugh escape yibo.

"So who is she..?? " Xuan ask again.

After hearing question Zhan held lusi from her waist and pull her close to him.

Looking into her eyes zhan said-"She is my girlfriend. " And lusi blush little.

"Or should we say that soon to be wife " Jili tease them.

After hearing jili.. Lusi trun into tomato and zhan's ear got pink.

+Sudden the atmosphere change into cold but they doesn't notice the change.they were laughing at the couples reaction, while someone was in dark mood.if someone see the reaction they will surely think the person is going to kill someone..)

==========================================

Rate, comment and share the story.. ☺♥