CHAPTER-25

Enjoy..♥

===≠============================

("after your graduation day I will call you so you can do your part in work " He said indifferently.it was calm very calm. And zhan nod. When he trun to left zhan call for him.

"But Mr. Wang don't you need my number for that" Zhan asked when he saw yibo leaving without taking his number.

"I have my ways " Yibo said and smile little. A known smirk.

"Ohhk" Zhan slowly understand what he mean by that.

"And" Yibo again turned " No need to be formal as I said we are friends call me Yibo or wang yibo as you pleased. "He said and walk back.leaving zhan dumbfound with his siblings. )

~~~

(After Yibo and his family left from there,xiao family with one nurse reach to xiao mansion.all was tired so without discussing anything they settle jian min in room and left to their own room's to rest.)

(Zhan's bedroom)

(Zhan's bedroom)

Zhan lay on his bed exhausted. He was so tired that as his back hit the soft and comfortable bed he immediately feel asleep.

Now it was almost 4 am in morning when zhan's phone start to ring. Zhan was sleeping peacefully but sound of ringing disturb him but he was so tired to even see who is disturbing his precious beauty sleep. He ignore his call and drift in deep slumber.But his phone was keep making sound ringing, vibrating. Zhan start to feel irritated as he take his phone in sleep and was about to throw when he accidentally saw massage from lusi. Seeing her name now zhan was bit wake.

He sees jili's 5 missed call, yubin's 2 missed call and 2 massage and most important lusi's 4 massage. After coming Shanghai it's first time lusi massage him he was trying to contact to her but always failed but now seeing her massage in midnight made in confused yet excited.

He jump up and sit on bed. His eyes was wide open. Shock, disappointment, anger,helplessness.. Like all emotions was clear in his eyes as he read her text. He try to call her but again her phone was switch off.

_________
______

[Zhan zhan..baby I'm so sorry for not contacting you soon, I was helpless.] -

[When I was driving toward jili's apartment I got call from dad he is here and want to meet me urgently and he is outside of my apartment. So without any option I have to go back to meet dad first. I thought to inform you after talking dad but as I go to my apartment dad drag me with him to airport without telling anything.] -

[Something happened and here I am..In abroad, dad forced me to work for him as assistant. He take my phone from me so I can't contact with you all.i know it's to much but hope you will understand.] -

[Don't worry I'll back soon and don't forget that I love you so much that I can do whatever to be with you. I'm missing you so much. Hope you're missing me too.💋❤] - lusi ❤
_____
________

" How can she do this with me.. Why me?? Why so sudden..first dad and now she..and what's with uncle to be this strict with her even stop from taking with us.. "Zhan mumble in low voice sadness was filled in his voice, face was pale as ghost.

Someone try to kill his father..make scandal against them now they need wang's help specialy wang yibo's help to come out from scandal.he want to scream and ask what wrong they do to get this all. Then lusi the person where he always found peacefulness where his mind fill calm is not even allow to talk with him.. He feel to much stressed He held his head tightly. He was verse to cry but held himself back and quietly lay on bed again trying to fall asleep.after some time due to stress and tiredness zhan fall asleep again.

~•~•~

*

**Next Day***

Zhan wake up late as usual but this time it was almost 11 am.He come out from his bedroom as he heard so noise coming from downstairs. He come to dining room rubbing his sleepy eyes to see what is happening there.he comes to view xiao and wang family eating breakfast while chatting except yibo who has as usual cold look..eating his breakfast quietly listening them.

=========≠======================================================

Rate, comment and share.. ❤🥀