CHAPTER-18

Enjoy..♥

================================

(When zhan see off light he ran to his brother behind him xiao lu too come..

"Ge..dad is fine right?..Nothing happens to him right..tell me he is ok..Ge say something..Ge answer me..Ge...You're scaring me.. Please Get say something.. " Zhan pled but cheng did not say anything he just stood like statue there..

"A-cheng please tell us dad is ok..please say something baby.." Xiao lu too pled but seesm like he didn't hear anyone he just stood there.. )

~•~•~

***Continue from where we left ***

"A-cheng please tell us dad is ok..please say something baby.." Xiao lu too pled but seesm like he didn't hear anyone he just stood there..

"GE.!!"zhan shout on him...Cheng just stood there like statue after some seconds he gave zhan a bone crashing hug and start crying...

Seeing him breaking in his hands zhan's mind gone blank his hands start to tremble.zhan can hear cheng was just mumbling one thing dad..dad...abd just Dad nothing else..he didn't know what to do he never sees his Gege crying pitifully..

When other doctors see that cheng is not able to tell them something so one of them start to speak..

" Umm..The patient is out of danger and if you want you can discharge him tomorrow the accident was big but coz of someone call ambulance in time so we succeed to safe patient's life..as per Dr. Cheng's advice we will transfer patient in VIP room. "Doctor said smiling and left.

After hearing doctor zhan and lu felt relief in heart and mind..now their bodies are less tensed.

" I-i thought sob I will lose dad..when doctor said sniff sniff that It's-its critical to sob sniff sãfe dad my hands start trembling sob sob.. Zhan dad...I.."cheng don't complete his sentence but start crying loudly hearing him crystal looks up and when she saw her son crying she falls on floor and crystal too start crying..

I-its all my fault sniff.. I'm a criminal sob..coz of my stupidness now sniff sob  he is not with us and start crying loudly.. Seeing her condition they run toward her..after so much efforts they sussed to stop her from crying and zhan tell her all things that doctor say him and hug her tightly.

Other two too hug them and cry..after sometimes cheng broke hug and get up.. He tell Hospital staff  to transfer his dad to VIP room and they did.when cheng come he see his family was sitting there while looking all exhausted and sleepy.

"You three Go home now.i will stay here..and no need to come tomorrow I will Finnish paperwork in night so we will able to take dad home in morning. " Cheng said to them.

No.Ge i will stay with you mom and jei you can take my luggage for me to home please.. "Zhan said but crystal didn't agree with him.

" Zhan baby your so exhausted even after coming from Beijing you direct come here your stressed more then us you will come with us home and rest. " Crystal said in firm voice but zhan pledged his to let him stay. In last cheng take his responsibility that he will sleep in room that is next to his dad room..and rest..They all agreed.

"Take care and rest well..we will come back Tomorrow with dad" Zhan said and kiss his mother's and jei's forehead and bid goodbye..

Cheng order driver to take zhan's luggage and drove lu and crystal to their mention safety..

~•~•~

Zhan was now in room beside his dad's he was still awake the time was now 3am in morning he was lost in his thoughts when cheng come in..

=================================================≠==============

Rate, comment and share..♥