CHAPTER-17

Enjoy..♥

========≠==========≠===========≠

***Continue from where we left ***

"Zhan what happened? Why so tensed?? " Jili asked to zhan.

"D-dad got an accident and now he is in hospital, I need to go.. " Zhan said and try to call lusi but her phone was still switched off.

"Tsk.. This girl..no need to call her zhan, when she comes I will inform her" Jili said and pat on his shoulder.

"Hmm..for now I'll massage if she open phone she will call you immediately..." Yubin said.

"Mnn..now go zhan.Your family needs you most this time" Jili said and zhan run toward his car while jili and yubin just stare at his vanishing figure..

~•~•~

Zhan reach his apartment after hour.he pack his some stuff.Book a argent flight for his hometown.Zhan again try to contact lusi but due to his disappointment her phone was still switched off.. Seeing her phone switched off again and again now zhan's heart start to feel heavy..but for now he try to ignore this feeling and left in hurry..

~•~•~

***Time skipped***

***Shanghai***

***Lan hospital***

***Lan hospital***

(I know it's to much but Just imagine this hospital's name is lan hospital😑)

***Inside in hospital***

Zhan's mother was crying continuously and his sister was trying to console her

Zhan's mother was crying continuously and his sister was trying to console her..it's first time for them to see their mother crying helplessly and this much broken..cheng was in operating room with his senior doctor's..they try to stop him  from coming in but cheng was stubborn and in last they finally agreed.

When zhan enter in hospital he firstly run toward operation room.(it was midnight now and very few people's was in hospital). When zhan's sister xiao lu saw his she ran into him and tightly hug him and she start crying loudly..zhan try to calm her but his own eyes start to get teary when he saw his mother broken and helplessly crying..

"A-z-zhan do something sob stop mom crying sniff she is not listening us sob sniff she will definitely listen you ple sob please.. Sob.." Lu said sobbing while broking hug..

Seeing his lovely jei crying and pleding..Seeing her like this broke zhan's heart..Zhan wipe her tears.they made there way toward a woman who was crying bitterly and mumbling something again and again..

"It's all my fault..i should stop you from leaving like that..it's my fault that this happened to you.." His mother was mumbling but he ignored all and sit beside her.

"M-om..please stop crying..i know dad is strong nothing will happened him..Ge will never let anything happen him..please don't cry if dad see you in this condition he will surely say.." "Where is my wonder Woman?!!.. Who is she in front of me a crybaby..? " Zhan try to tease her.

Crystal(zhan's mother) looked up at zhan face then hit on his chest slowly and hug him tightly...for few minutes they sitt in same position then crystal broke the hug and give zhan a small smile.. Seeing her smile they felt little relief in their hearts.

They sit there silently while zhan was looking at the operating room's closed door..xiao lu's head was on zhan's  shoulder and zhan's mother was looking down to her feet.

After an hour it was now 12:30 in midnight..the operation room's red light off..cheng and 2 doctors come out from room..

When zhan see off light he ran to his brother behind him xiao lu too come..

"Ge..dad is fine right?..Nothing happens to him right..tell me he is ok..Ge say something..Ge answer me..Ge...You're scaring me.. Please Get say something.. " Zhan pled but cheng did not say anything he just stood like statue there..

"A-cheng please tell us dad is ok..please say something baby.." Xiao lu too pled but seesm like he didn't hear anyone he just stood there..

================================================================

Hey guys.. I'm really very sorry..😓

i don't know how to write this hospital and all like this stuff so please don't mind me if I disappointed you then again sorry but I can't do anything it's my first time writing something like this..i hope you guys will understand me...🙂🔪

If you like this chapter then rate, comment and share..❤

See you soon..😉