CHAPTER -37

Enjoy..♥

================================

(He cut call on my face..hah!!. " Shen hai said in loud tone as he sit again next to yibo who were drinking while sitting on floor.

Carman le was out for meeting her friends for party. Now in mansion just two people were sitting.while cursing and drinking. They ordered all servants to leave early.

"So dad you were telling that they we're best friends of  yours in university..so why you killed them?? Why you killed Zhan's Biological parents??. ")

~~~

"No! They was not my friends that bastard (zhan's dad) was my rival, rival in business and...Love too. " Shen xiao hai said and throw the wine bottle on floor.

"I was in love with Yi fei (zhan's mother) but she never see me like that. She was in love with that yang xiao.

(Yi Fei and Yang Xiao

(Yi Fei and Yang Xiao. Xiao Zhan's biological parents.)

Xiao jian min and Yi Fei was cousins same crystal and that bastard. I meet them in College's 2 year. No no. I stalk Yi fei from the annual function. I fall for her at first sight but was so shy to tell her.so I became thire friend. Then Your mother entered into our lives and she fall for me I never get that the teasing and annoying of her was love.

And at one point when finally I made coverage of proposing her, the same time Yang Xiao proposed her and she.. She accepted it. It was The same day I meet her for first time. I was so broken and seeing blood. When your mother proposed me. From the start she was so bold and till she is. And when she proposed me I accept, not because I love her. I accept for her wealth. I was so need of money. But even I accept her still I never stop loving and stalking Yi fei.

But after Yi fei and Yang xiao.. Announced about thinking of getting married and now they we're to get engaged in our college's last year. The same time your mother pursue me to meet your great grandparents. Even I was not in situation to meet someone till go there.

We talk about everything from meeting to till end and they then fix our marriage. I always wonder that time why they give her hand to me. A orphan. But now I know why. .coz they know if she wants something then you better give it to her.

College end and me and your mother get separate from those cousins group. Soon we get married and get 2 handsome boys. Everything was good until one day. When I saw her.my love for her was deep in heart somewhere. I follow her and find she married Yang xiao and now have one baby boy. I was so furious seeing them happy. He even take my two big projects.after coming back here I planned everything and do that accident.

My plan was to kill that bastard and his son. I thought after that I will take Yi fei from here and hide her somewhere. And one day I got report from my spy that Yi fei is sick and resting in house. When her husband and son was out for some business.i work on my plan that day but the information was wrong..wholly wrong. In that accident the love bird dead brutality. Accident was so brutal that no one was unable to recognise them.