CHAPTER-16

Enjoy..♥
======================≠==≈======

***Zhan's apartment***

Zhan was sleeping in his bed when someone disturb his sleep from calling him... When he lift his head to see who is calling him..it was his lu jei's call so,he picked up the call.

___________
_____

***conversation on call***

Jei~~ -zhan said in sleepy tone

Sorry a-zhan for disturbing your sleep.. -lu

Beauty sleep.. -cheng middle in the call...

Gee.. -zhan whine.

Stop teasing him-lu

Yeah.. -irritated cheng.

Jei.. Everything are ok nah?? Why you call this time in night.. You never call this late.. -zhan asked worried..

No..it just I miss you too much..that I can't control my self from calling you-lu said

Zhan-zhan miss you too -zhan said ans pout.

I know a-cheng miss you too.. -lu jie

Mnn..mnn-zhan hmmed he knows his brother love him but don't like to show.

Who miss this brat.. I don't miss him.. -cheng mumble offense.

Hahahah... We know cheng-cheng -both zhan and lu laugh..

Hmphh... -cheng huffed.

Zhan.. Son how are you.. My child.. -zhan dad take phone from lu and asked zhan.

Fine dad.. How are you doing?.. Is everything well?? -zhan asked.

All things are good.. Just some business related tensions. . -zhan'dad said.

Ohh.. -zhan.
What are you doing there come here and help me... -zhan hear his mother's voice it was small coz she was in distance from them.

Hmm..your mom is shouting my name..i will talk with you tomorrow or any other day son.. Take care. -zhan's dad.

Mnn..tell mom I love her...You too take care... -zhan.

Mama's boy.. -cheng mocked zhan after his father left from there...

That's what you are!! -zhan said mocked back.

YOU!!!!

Okk.Enough enough..a-zhan I will call to tomorrow.. Now sleep well ok?..-lu jei.

Hmm.. Jei you too.. -zhan

_______
____________

(After hanging call zhan fell asleep after 10 minutes.. He was sleeping peacefully..but do doesn't know that Strom is going to come soon and gonna messed up his life not just sleep..)

~•~•~

***Next day***

***In zhan's apartment***

Zhan fresh himself and was about to eat breakfast when he get call from yubin that they are waiting for him in jili's apartment..today is weekend so no uni, no study..

They plan to meet at jili's apartment then head toward a famous picnic spot.

On the way zhan call lusi to ask if she reach but her phone was switched off..He feels something strange but ignore..

~•~•~

***Jili's apartment***

(After reaching jili's apartment..When he was about to enter in jili's apartment he see jili and yubin was discussing something but when they saw zhan entering they stop talking and just nod to each other..)

"You're here "yubin said strangely.

" Sorry bro I'm late " Zhan said and smile

"It's ok, lusi is the one who is late see, she even switch off her phone when I call her to come fast" Jili said and sigh.

"Ooh..still I thought what happen her that she don't pick my calls..-zhan mumble under his breath..

" Hnn..and Waiting for her is the one and only option for us " Yubin said and zhan sit on couch beside yubin..

***half hour later***

"Where are you lusi..it's almost lunch time now.." Zhan mumble

"This girl..what she is even thinking..at least switch on phone.. " Jili said Irritated.

They were talking about something when zhan's phone ring..

"Lusi?? " Yubin asked zhan if it is lusi's call.

"No.it's lu jei's call.."zhan said..

" Ooh"they both made O mouth shape.

____________
______

***Conversation on call***

A-zhan...snif.. Dad..D-dad snif..Snif - lu jei.

What happened jei why are you crying.. -zhan asked worrying..

Home..Come snif..home quickly.. -lu jei.

What happened jei.. Why are you crying and what about dad.. Tell me what happened.. -zhan asked in cracking voice on phone who was shaking in his trembling hands..

A-zhan..Dad snif.. Sniff.. Dad get in accident and snif now he is in hospital in critical condition..-lu jei said and start crying loudly..

"..." W-w-what!??-zhan don't know how to react now.. His mind gone blank... He can't believe that his father whom he talk with in night is now in critical condition in hospital..

Y-yes sniff please come fast sniff sniff mom is crying and a-cheng can't control her.. Sniff please come back home a-zhan Sniff sniff.. -lu jei.

Hmm.. I'm coming jie.. Don't cry please.. -zhan plad to his sister..

Mnn.. Lu jei cut the call and zhan become silent..

================================================================

Rate, comment and share..♥

Hope you guys like this chapter..🥀