CHAPTER-32

Enjoy..♥

================================

("Marriage." this one word was enough to make zhan's mind get blank.

"...W-Who's marriage!!..Listen I will never force my jie~~!? " Yibo interrupted zhan by showing his hand in air lazily (seriously?!!) and said.

"Our Màrriagé Bunny.")

~~~

"Our Màrriagé Bunny."

"...Huh!!?!.. "

"Let me repeat myself for you.. Our marriage is only one solution to make your father to Re-enter in business world.even with my name he will surely reach the place he can't even get working lifetime " He said simply but smiling ear to ear like devil.

"..."

"...why you want to marry me?! with your condition I can guess it's not just for partnership, why you want to marry me a man, who have a girlfriend....You can marry anyone you want but why ME!!??. "

"Your so clever bunny!! " Exclaimed yibo "here me then, I want to marry you coz, I.WANG YIBO.LOVES.YOU." Simply yet seriously yibo shout last part.

B-bullshit

B-bullshit.. how can you say something like that!! Even you love me i don't love you.for fuck sake, i don't even know you that much!! We just meet some days ago how can you be this sure that you fall for me?! Bro I'm telling you should calm your mind. even you are gay but I'm not. Get it clear in your head. " Now zhan start to get angry on yibo nonsense blabbering.

Zhan can't believe this handsome devil in front of him is gay!! it's not like he hate them. it just he can't digest that yibo is after him. The though of yibo's meeting him coincidentally again and again is now sending shiver into him. Thinking if it was just a coincidences or yibo were stalking him.

he know one thing for sure if it just a dream then it's Worst Nightmare he ever had!!He just want to wake up and forget what happened.

But he is wide awake. It's not dream but cruel reality and he is the one who have to Low his head in front of a yibo in submission,for his dad's sake.but he still want to smack some sense into yibo.

"So you forget. " Yibo said in low voice ans hake his head in little disappointment.

" What you mean by that." Zhan was confused but still look like angry bird.

"Nothing, matter now, the thing is matter that you have to marry me bunny." saying that yibo laugh, a evil laugh. "As we bet I give you more time to fight back for your love but now you lose."

Zhan's eyes widen in shock.He get what yibo was talking about. What zhan take as prank in past was real. In through he knows nobody can kidnap someone for just pranking but for his heart consent he take it as shitty prank.

" I won't, I will never. " Zhan got up and start leaving when he reach the door and were about to open he heard a familiar yet shaking voice, like someone is crying, shouting in pain)fear. His foots froze on their place,sweat start to cover his forehead.

Zhan turned and see lusi on screen. Tyied, blindfold and screaming. Her beautiful appearance has totally changed, her hair was messed at someone drag her from her hairs. Her wrists was swollen from being tyied. And stain of tears was clearly seen on her pale cheeks.

Zhan feel his world collapsing. He just sees his love of life in the worse condition. he never want to see her in like this even in his dreams. His heart start to pain. Not single word come out from his mouth he try to shout out his fear, anxiety, anger and hearted towards yibo but nothing come. He need to be patient.

Yibo other hand was proud on himself, satisfied on zhan's reaction. His smirk widened as he saw zhan stumbling on doorknob.

"I suggest you to rethink on marring me. " Yibo speak darkly-playfully .

"... "

" So Yes or no hmm?? "

"... "

"I will take your silence as YES. excellent!!. " Yibo exclaimed.

"... "

"You want to talk or not. If not then you can~~" Zhan interrupts yibo.

"No I want to talk. Let's talk. "

"Ok then. " Yibo claps his hands cheerfully.

======================≠================≠===≠====================

Rate, comment and share. ❤🥀

Sorry for my grammar mistakes and worse English...🥺😓