CHAPTER-28

Enjoy..♥

================================

("Lu Come here I need your help " Crystal shout for lu and she left zhan and yibo alone zhan thought its best time to contact lusi's parents and confront them. But his all plan get ruined when the cursed voice speak.

"Oii!!, you're gonna work with me after graduation right??..so do this assignment for me..I want too see if you're qualified to work with me" Yibo order and send zhan information about project and asked to bring his laptop. Zhan was so dumbfound to even react he stare at yibo as if he grown two heads. But come to his sense when yibo showed his fingers in front of his eyes..)

~•~•~

Yibo "what are you staring at.. I know I'm handsome but It doesn't mean you can look at me like that. " Yibo joke with straight face making zhan unconsciously roll his eyes.

Yibo "do it.and you better not forget what I said before about me. " With that he start doing his own work ignoring zhan's daggers that zhan's eyes were busy at throwing on him, but in last zhan sigh.

He knows that he can't win against this man so he left to bring his laptop. They sit in guest room to do work coz zhan don't want yibo to come in his messed up room.and they can't work in Hall do they?!.

They start thire work not minding each other. After an hours yibo get business call so he left to balcony to attend call. As he left zhan's eyes sparkle.He mischievously smile.

(Lol)

(Lol)

he quickly take his phone for doing something but immediately stop when he feels eyes on him he quickly look up from his phone to see..yibo staring at him weir~~coldly..

Zhan nervously smile but yibo glare at him, signal him: 'if you want to do something~~then Do work. ' seeing that zhan place his phone on desk and start working while cursing yibo in his mind.

~•~•~

(Time skipped)

It's 7 in evening. They didn't lunch they didn't even leave room. They didn't go to lunch downstairs nor someone come upstairs to give them thire lunch as shen hai said to the servant's : "don't disturb them they are working. My son don't like when people middle in his work with anything. Don't make him angry or forget you ever have any work here. Get it?? " After that They did not dare to even look upstairs while zhan wonder why food is not there And yibo, he were acting all opposite of his personality as if someone possessed him. 

Zhan complete his work so did yibo. He gives the file yibo to check. So he can be free and get something for his complaining stomach who want to get filled.

But yibo was reading it with very mysterious face frowning time to time making him tensed a little but he compose himself. After reading it yibo place laptop on table and said indifferently. "There was some mistakes." Zhan's breath hitched as he hear yibo talking about his so called 'mistake's 'but without paying attention to zhan,yibo continue "but seens it's your first task you did good" Zhan feel like he won crown of emperor of this world (lol).

of course why not.. He is getting graduate in some weeks if he did to much mistake and can't even prove himself useful how he is gonna help his dad. But getting compliment by china's top businessman is really something he never thought nor he can afford to dream at that time.  (What's I'm even writing lol..)

Yibo other side was impressed by zhan's work it was almost perfect if his sharp eyes were not looking at it. He clearly was seeing zhan's bright future that he gonna crushed soon..he don't want people see how perfect his man is..he don't want to share him..He wants zhan all for himself. well..leave it.but if he were not after him he surely would have love to work with zhan.

"Ok then..Can I go now. " Zhan asked hopping yibo do not have anything else to make zhan work on overnight.

"No." And zhan's mouth drop on floor after hearing it.

================================================================

Rate, comment and share.. ❤🥀