CHAPTER-19

Enjoy..♥

================================

(Zhan was now in room beside his dad's he was still awake the time was now 3am in morning he was lost in his thoughts when cheng come in..)

***Continue from where we left ***

Now zhan and Cheng was sitting in one of VIP room.they sit there silently..none of them try to speak..they were looking exhausting but some scary thoughts stopping them from resting.

After some silence finally zhan start conversation.

"Ge now please tell me what happ--"zhan get encrypt when suddenly door of the room open fully reviled cops..

" Me. Xiao cheng we want some information from you about your dad's enemy and rivals.."the cop said.

"My dad don't have any enemy and why are you asking this shit.. It's just an accident isn't it..? "Zhan asked seriously.

"Mr.i think your brother didn't want to tell this but..hear it's was an attempt to murder not an accident..  " The cop said in cold voice.

Zhan froze at his side when he heard 'murder' word comes from cops mouth.He silently look at his brother who was now looking emotionless.

After seeing them silent cop again asked "May I? "

"Ok officer let's talk outside " Cheng said firmly to the cop and turned toward zhan who was still processing with all things.

"Zhan rest now..we will talk tomorrow. " Cheng said in a little soft voice and left room before zhan ask something else to him.

Zhan was left alone in room..his mind was trying to process all that thing happened in all day..he lay on bed but don't fell asleep he was deeply thinking.

Suddenly his lit up and he see it was jili who call him..he answered the call after thinking something.

____________
_____

***conversation between zhan and jili***

Zhan lusi nowhere to be found..I'm afraid something might hap~- jili

What!!, I will call her wai~- zhan

Her phone is still switched off..don't waste your time..me and yubin will search her tomorrow in college -jili.

But~~~- zhan

Sleep well zhan~- saying jili cut the call.

***End conversation.***

______
____________

"Strange!.. What happened this idiot" Zhan mumble under his breath.. Again lay on bed in deep thoughts he try to call lusi again and again but result was same..

"Why are you still up??..I thought I've told you to rest" Cheng said as he entered in room from outside.

"Gee tell me right now!! What happened to da~~~"

"Shut up and sleep now I will tell you tomorrow.." Cheng said in annoying voice.

"But Ge~" Zhan try But it's look  like Cheng don't have time to hear zhan's whining he quickly get in bed and fall asleep and some time zhan too drifted in sleep..

~•~•~

***Next day ***

"A-zhan...Zhan wake up baby.. " Xiao lu's voice was coming from the VIP room of Cheng and zhan.

"Umm... Wanna sleeep..Just five minute... More" Zhan mumble in sleepy voice with close eyes.

"A-Zhan Cheng is discharging dad from here tonight we have some gusts of dad.. They are coming here to meet him..they will reach in 2 hours baby.. So wake up..lu said in soft voice and ruffled zhan's hair.

Zhan wake up as he heard about gusts..

"Who___coming__jei hmm??__" Asked zhan still in sleepy state while rubbing his eyes.

"It's dad's uni friends.. Mr. Wang, Mrs. Wang and their younger son..they call that they saw news about accident and want came to meet him." -lu explain.

"Oohh... Wang..." He mumble Don't tell me it's hi~~ as he thinks about something but then shok his head..

===================================================

Rate, comment and share..❤🥀