CHAPTER-20

Enjoy..♥

================================

("It's dad's uni friends.. Mr. Wang, Mrs. Wang and their younger son..they call that they saw news about accident and want came to meet him." -lu explain.

"Oohh... Wang..." He mumble Don't tell me it's he~~ as he thinks about something but then shok his head..)
.
.

***Continue from where we left ***

***Lan hospital***

It was almost lunch time.zhan and lu was sitting in their dad's room in hospital. family was late coz of their son have to attend argent meeting.It was not like they have to book argent flight they have there own jet so they can come anytime..

When crystal was there she made zhan and cheng to eat breakfast.cheng and crystal was busy with some work they don't tell him what was that still.but zhan believe they will surely tell him when time will come.

Doctor said that his dad will wake till evening now he is just sleeping not unconscious..still Cheng was looking very tensed.

As cheng entered in room he again ask him what happened coz zhan was very well known that his dad's driving is awesome..sudden accident is somewhat shoking. More shocking thing was murder attempt it was making him stressed.zhan can see his family was stressed too even more then him.

~•~•~

"I think they will here in evening..at same time when dad will woke up so take care here I have to check on something" Cheng said and looked at lu who was sitting next her dad while thinking.he sigh.

"And take lu jei outside she is spacing out too much it's not good" Cheng again spoke and sigh again.

"Ok Ge i will but--" Cheng interrupts zhan..

"No buts..jus--this time zhan was one who interrupts cheng.

"Ge let's go somewhere I want to talk with you.."zhan said in low voice so his father don't wake up.

" Zhan after discharging dad I will tell you everything..ok? Just don't ask anything now.. " Cheng said in low voice like zhan but his tensed expression was still lingering in his voice too.

" But Ge--" Crystal interrupts zhan.

"What's going on? Why you two are whispering??! " Crystal asked as she enter room.

"Mmm... Nothing mom" Zhan hesitate and lower his head..when he saw her  red and puffy eyes.he knows that she cry in travel too..

Crystal turned her head to cheng and give his questing look..Cheng sigh.

"Nothing mom.it's just he is asking what happened and why cops are involved in this matter" Cheng said as he turned his gaze from her.

There was some moments silence..xiao lu was lost in thoughts that she even doesn't see what happened.while crystal's eyes again start to watery.when zhan look up he start to  regret about asking her again and again..as he saw her crying silently.

"Mom please don't cry..please if you can't tell then don't tell me but don't cry..zhan said and hug her slowly. Crystal hug him back.

" Mom just tell him.. If not now then any other time but in last you have to tell him we can't run from this situation "lu said suddenly and join hug seeing her Cheng too join her..lu too start crying Cheng pat her back while zhan was doing same to his mother..

After sometime crystal broke hug. Wiped out her tears..Looking her they all broke hug and look at her.. in last she look at jian min and start telling zhan all that happen that day.

========================================≠===========≠===========

Rate, comment and share..❤🥀