CHAPTER-11

Enjoy..♥

================================

**Other side in Hotel**

The trieo of lusi, jili and yubin was waiting for xiao zhan to join them for breakfast but unfortunately zhan never come to dining area..

"I think he is so tired you guys do your breakfast I'm going to our room with my and zhan's breakfast.. " Lusi said.

They both didn't say anything.just nod in agreement.

When lusi come to room she doesn't find zhan there so she left food in room and again come in dining room of hotel to see if zhan is here.but due to her disappointment zhan was not there too.

"Hey guys where is zhan I thought he comes here.."Lusi ask.

"No.. I think he is just roaming here and there.." Jili said.

"I don't think so.. I was just wondering outside and I don't see him anywhere.." Yubin said.

"Let's ask someone if they saw him." Lusi said and both yubin and jili stood up.

They ask some students but no one see zhan when they were looking for zhan one teacher comes to them asking for zhan..

"Where is xiao zhan.?? I need him to do something for junior students.." The teacher said.

"Sir we are searching for him too.. We don't know where is he.." Said jili

"What do you mean by searching for him??"

"Sir when I come from our room he was sleeping I thought he is tired so I don't woke up him and left after an hour he was still in room so I packed some breakfast for us and go to our room. But he was not there we search all in hotel but he is missing.." Lusi said

"He is not small kid to get missing..I think he will be alright and come soon where he go from."Said teacher and left.
.
.
.
"It's become 10pm already sir I think something is not right.. His phone is switch off.."Jili said they all become really worried for zhan..

"I think we should call the police.."One of the teacher said and they nod.

When they was about to call police one waiter come over there running..

"Sir.. In that black car I saw that students you were searching for.."He point his finger to a particular direction and said while breathing heavily..

Hearing him all teachers and zhan's friends run to the direction where the waiter pointed..

The car was zhan's.. When they reach there car door was already open and zhan was laying there unconscious..

"We have to take him in his room first. " Teacher said and hold zhan's body in his hands.

"I think He is having high fever..his face is red and head is burning.. " Jili said while touching zhan's.

"Call doctor immediately" saying this teacher, jili and yubin held zhan and start to walk towards his room.. Lusi and other 2 teachers follow them.

~•~•~

Ater 20 minutes doctor comes and check zhan's condition..

"He will be alright.. Just give him this medicine and let him rest. As you all said I don't think due to high fever he will remember anything that happened with him.so don't give any type of pressure him to remember what happened.."saying this doctor left with teachers..

Zhan was now sleeping peacefully..Jili and yubin left for there room..

"I don't know what happened to you.. Im sorry for not being at your side this time but I will never left you alone again Love.." Lusi whisper and held zhan's hand in her hand tightly and sit on floor while looking at his pale face.. After some time she too fell asleep in sitting position while holding zhan's hand..

~•~•~

***Unknown place***

So..you forget all what happened between us..but I still remember all what you said to me and game is start from now..even if you don't remember anything still you have to play bunny.. The person said and laugh his voice was cold and face was dark..

================================================================

Rate comment and share..♥