CHAPTER-33

Enjoy..♥

================================

("You want to talk or not. If not then you can~~" Zhan interrupts yibo.

"No I want to talk. Let's talk. "

"Ok then. " Yibo claps his hands cheerfully.)

~~~

(Time skipped)

*Zhan's Apartment*

Zhan come home and go to sleep. he did not even take shower or eat anything he just lay on his cold bed and drag himself fall asleep but he can't do that too.

He was broken from inside. Now he very well know why lusi's parents were acting strange with him whenever he call them and ask about her.

Now Thinking about Yibo made him furious. Don't he have heart how can he treat a girl like that.He know very well that he need to do something but he can't think anything his mind his fucked up.

While thinking this all he fall asleep. Today he forgot to call his parents to tell his well being as he promised them before coming here.Things are not same as before.the yibo he thinks that is annoying and act like brat is the real devil,who have Oskar for his mind blowing acting.

~•~•~

*Wang Mansion*

Cerman li was in kitchen making some dishes while humming song when yibo enter

"Mom"

"Yes Baby? What you want from here."

"Nothing Mom. I just..I umm.. Ijustwanttotellyousomething. " He said it in one go.and cerman get confused on it.

"What is it?? Talk clearly what happened. " Cerman asked she did not move from her place her back was facing yibo.

"Mom..!!I just said everything." Yibo said today he was acting bit weird. (👽)

"Tell Mommy again dear what happened. " She try to tease him coz she very well know yibo can't tolerate  talking like this.but yibo act like nothing is wrong.

"Mom I want to talk. " Yibo seriously said.

"Ok talk. " She too said seriously.

"I'm in love. " Yibo confess that he is in love.but it look More like he is Confessing that he do murder someone.very seriously and darkly.

Cerman did not mind his tone and ask "whoa Finally You fall for someone again.Who is she!?." She still remember that day when little yibo come running toward her telling her that he is in love but after that day he never talk about it.

" He. "

"??😅"

"It's not she mom. It's He."

"..Who is H-he Then. "

"Xiao Zhan. "

*Thud(Glass fall on floor from cerman's hands.*

"You mean Jian min and Crystal's Younger son?!!?. " She just ignore that glass and said.

"Yeah"

Do he return your feelings or it just one sided. " She ask him after calming herself down.

"Mom He Too LOVE ME." He cheerfully said and smile little. That smile was enough to melt his mother's heart hundred of time.

"...So.. It's good, I don't have any problem if you date a man. " She said and again turned her back toward yibo so she can clean the mess she created.

"I know mum. " He hug her from back not letting her do her work properly.

"But.. " He start again but stop.

"What baby..is there anything giving you trouble. " She asked.

"I just don't want to date him. I want to Marry him.same to him."

"... "" Marriage?? It's to soon, I think you should think,  I mean are you sure!?you two are quite young to marry in this age."

"Yes mom we are sure for this and if we do marry your friendship with xiao will turn into relatives what you think. "

"Okay then did he talk with his parents." She wants to know what the other party think about it.

"I did not know but I want us to go Xiao mention and ask for his hand. " He blush while saying it. making his mother amuse.she never see yibo acting like this but now she sure for his feelings.

"I will talk with jian min tonight. "

"No need."

"Why..? "

"Coz I talk with uncle about it and he don't have any problem with it till zhan agree to marry me. You just need to talk with aunt. "

"Ohh! So now what are you thinking. "

"I want to rest now.. Bye mom. " He said and left before his mother can react. After coming out from kitchen he start to go toward his room smirking darkly.

Well

Well..zhan did not say wrong yibo is indeed a good actor.

================================================================

Finally!!! I'm here again.🙋🥴

I'm so sorry for updating this late and I know this chapter is very short but can't help.😤😴

Vote, comment and share if you like it.☺❤

I will try to update next chapter soon.😉