CHAPTER-8

I'm skipping some time in story so you guys can't get bored.. 😐

Enjoy.. ♥

================================

***One month later***

( In this one month nothing happened wrong with zhan and his friends. They was living thire life peacefully like always they do..just sometime zhan and yibo meet coincidentally zhan think like this so,.but they never talk more than greeting..)

***In university***

"Next week we are going for trip in ***''' so, be ready with for that.."

"after trip you all have to complete assignment on trip so all you have to come.."

('After announcing this lecturer left from class all students was gossiping and some students was complaining about assignment.. ')

"So we don't have any choice.." Said yubin and sigh.

"Hey!!It's going to be fun trip. Don't be like this.. "Jili said and pat on yubin's shoulder.

"Mnn..If it's not then we will made this trip fun trip, believe me.. "Lusi said with confidence and they giggled.

"Yeah you don't have to sad for assignment.. I know in last teachers will forget about this.. We can pray for that at least! " Zhan said and wave his hands in front of yubin's face.

"Yeah it's going to be fun if we try something funny on teachers!!" Jili said and smirk.

"What you mean by doing something funny on teachers!!??" They all ask in usion.

"Just wait and watch. " Jili said with his evil smirk.

They all shrugged and start to think about what will jili can do..!

"Ok stop thinking let's go I'm hungry.." Yubin said.

Hah... Always hungry.. They mumbled and yubin giggle.

~•~•~

***In cafeteria***

"Zhan my sister was saying that xuan lu jie was having high fever and now she is in hospital..?" Yubin ask suddenly.

"Hmm.. Jie is in hospital cause of high fever but mom said their is no need of me I have to study here after then if I got free time then I can come back to see jie" Zhan said and give them sad smile..I'm missing her so much see will be fine..

"It's ok zhan don't be sad u can do video call her everyday.. " Jili said and lusi and yubin agree with him in last zhan too agree with him.

"Heyy..tell us jili what the hell you're going to do with teachers we want to know.."yubin change the topic.

"Yeah tell me..Tell me.." Lusi said and put his head on table so she can hear properly.

"Ok..guys then hear here" he said and bend seeing him they all bend too

"The plane is.. When we all reach their we students will have to share rooms and teachers will have there separate rooms so, when we come to know our lecturers room no then we will do same prank we do on our high school principal.. " Said jili and they all have a evil smirk just like jili gave them in class room.

"Ok we are ready for this. It's really gonna be fun.." Yubin said

"Yeah.. I can't wait for next week.. I even can imagine teachers reaction.. " Lusi said and grinned..They all laugh aloud..

Next week we are coming..they all cheered and start to dig their foods..

~•~•~

***Unknown place***

"So finally they made announcement of their so called trip..Let's see who will be pray and who is going to have fun.. I'm coming for you bunny.. Just wait till next week.." Someone said and laugh darkly. with him another three voices too come from the dark room.

================================

Rate comment and share..♥