4

JORDYN woke up at 6 in the morning

she quietly removed el's head off her shoulder and carefully placed her head on the pillow.

she quietly walks up the stairs.  she slowly unlocked the door it made a pretty loud click noise. "be quiet for once." she whispered. she opened the door and it made a squeaking noise. "shut up." she whispered yelled.

"mike!?" karen said.

"nope just steve." she quickly ran out the door making her way to her bike, kicking her kickstand up sitting on the bike, making her way home.

" she quickly ran out the door making her way to her bike, kicking her kickstand up sitting on the bike, making her way home

hours later mike called the group for an emergency or whatever.

jordyn, lucas, and dustin, on their bikes roll up to mike's place. they drive by without even seeing a man that looked like he was in his 30's wearing a hawkins power and and light uniform looking inside the wheeler's mailbox at the end of the driveway.

the kids shrugged it off, entering his house making their way upstairs to mike's room. jordyn shut the door behind them. the boys stare at el, who is sitting crossed legged on mike's bed.

"are you out of your mind?" lucas asked mike. "just listen to me." mike responded.

"you're out of your mind!" lucas exclaimed. "she knows about will."

"what do you mean she knows about will?" dustin and jordyn asked in sync. mike walks to the bookshelf and picks up the science fair photo.

"she pointed at him, at this picture. she knew he was missing. i could tell." mike said. "you could tell?" lucas asked.

"just think about it. do you really think it was a coincidence that we found her on mirkwood, the same place where Will disappeared?" mike asked.

"you have a point." jordyn nodded. "that is weird." dustin agreed.

"and she said bad people are after her. i think maybe these bad people are the same ones that took Will. i think she knows what happened to him." mike added.

"then why doesn't she tell us?" lucas asked. "she's probably scared, you never know what might happens if she says something." jordyn shrugged.

frustrated lucas goes up to eleven. "do you know where will is?" lucas asked.

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS?!" lucas shouted grabbing her shoulders harshly. "stop it, you're scaring her!" mike exclaimed.

"she should be scared!" lucas exclaimed. "if you know where he is tell us!" lucas said to el.

el is starting to cry. lucas walks to mike. "leave her alone, she's about to cry." jordyn groaned.

"this is nuts! we have to take her to your mom." lucas exclaimed. "no! eleven said telling any adult would put us in danger." mike argued.

"what kind of danger?" dustin asked. "her name is eleven?" lucas asked.

"el for short."

"hello what kind of danger?" jordyn asked raising her voice.

"DANGER danger." mike said. mike points a finger pistol between dustin eyes. then jordyn. the same to lucas, lucas bats mike's hand away.

"no! no! no! we're going back to plan a we're telling your mom." lucas saud walking over to the door.

"i seconded that." jordyn nodded heading to the door. "jordyn!" mike exclaimed.

"what! i don't want any of us dying!" jordyn shrugged. lucas rushes for the door opening it

it slams shut. jordyn opens it. it slams shut. the lock engages.

the boys and jordyn turn, in unison, and look at el. she's standing. blood drips from her left nostril

"no." eleven said serious with conviction.

"what the hell?"