14

DUSTIN paced back and forth as they waited

mike and jordyn were sitting next to each other blabbing about the situation.

"how long do you think we'll be waiting?" jordyn asked. "i'm sure not really long." mike reassured.

"we've waited for the past 30 minutes now." jordyn whined. "just give it another 5."mike shrugged.

"I can't even wait for 1, so how am i gone wait for 5?" jordyn snapped. "just wait a little bit longer." mike held her hand.

"eleven do you know if they're coming yet?" jordyn asked eleven. eleven shrugged.

jordyn sighed when she heard vehicles approaching.

"shit!" dustin yelled. "go, go, go!" mike yelled and everyone ran to the back of the bus.

"Lando." dustin gasped. "you think they saw us?" lucas asked. "both of you shut up." mike groaned.

they heard the door open and someone hit the door grunting and punchin. "all right let's go." hopper breathed heavily entering the bus.

everyone just stood there looking stupid. "let's go!" hopper yelled. everyone gathered their stuff and rushed out the door.

 everyone gathered their stuff and rushed out the door

"mike, oh my God, mike!" Nancy exclaimed hugging mike. "I was so worried about you." nancy pulled away from mike.

"yeah... uh me too." mike stammered. "is that my dress?" Nancy asked looking at eleven.

"I thought you didn't wear it anymore, so i gave it to her, my bad." jordyn shrugged.

"No jordyn it's fine i was just making sure." nancy nodded.

"okay so in this example, we're the acrobat

"okay so in this example, we're the acrobat. will and Barbara, and that monster, they're this flea. and this is the upside down, where will is hiding. mr. Clarke said the only way to get there is through a rip of time and space, a gate. that we tracked to Hawkins lab, with our compasses." dustin explained.

"okay so the gate has a really strong electromagnetic field, and that can change the directions of a compass needle." dustin continued.

"is this gate underground?" hopper asked.

"yes." eleven spoke up. "near a large water tank?" hopper asked. "yes." eleven responded.

"how do you know all that?" dustin stuttered. "he's seen it." mike said.

"is there any way that you could... that you could reach will? that you could talk to him in this- upside down." eleven helped out joyce.

"down, yeah." joyce whispered. eleven nodded. "and my friend Barbara? can you find her, too?" Nancy asked.

mike grabbed his walkie-talkie and set it on the table. eleven grabbed a chair and sat in-front of the walkie-talkie.

she put her hands on the table and shut her eyes. the lights softly turn on and off. then the static increased.

"i'm sorry." eleven sighed opening her eyes. "what? what's wrong what happened?" joyce asked.

"i can't find them." eleven whimpered. she got up and went into the bathroom. "i'll go check on her." jordyn spoke following eleven.

eleven turned on the faucet and started washing her face. "hey el, you ok?" jordyn asked. "is it bad that, i couldn't, find them?" she asked her lower lip trembled.

"no it's not bad we all mess up, right?" jordyn reassured. "right. and we try again." she nodded.

"so you're ok, it's ok eleven."

"thank you." she smiled. she looked at the bathtub furrowing her eyebrows. "El, what's wrong?" jordyn asked. "the bath." she muttered.

eleven grabbed jordyn's hand and ran with the others. "the bath." eleven spoke letting go of her hand. "what?" Joyce asked.

"i can find them in the bath."

everyone sat around the kiddie pool as eleven floated in the water

everyone sat around the kiddie pool as eleven floated in the water. she started breathing heavily and shaking a little. "what's going on?" jordyn asked mike.

"I don't know." Mike shrugged. "is barb okay? is she okay?" Nancy asked. "gone, gone." eleven mumbled.

Nancy covered her mouth as she started crying. Jonathan confronting her, "it's okay, it's okay." joyce whispered. "gone, gone!" eleven said a little bit louder. "it's okay, you're safe." joyce reassured El.

eleven started to calm down a little. "castle Byers." eleven said softly. "you tell him... tell him i'm coming. mom is coming." joyce said.

"hurry." will muttered weakly. "okay, listen, you tell him to... to stay where he is, we're coming, we're coming okay? we're coming honey." joyce said.

eleven sat up and started breathing heavily. Joyce held onto eleven as she cried in her arms.