45

"SHIT! OH, SHIT!" Argyle exclaims

Jordyn pushed the napkins down on the wound trying her best to slow the blood down, the boys, except Argyle helped as well adding napkins and keeping pressure on his wound.

"Keep pressure on it!" Jonathan yelled to Jordyn, watching her stuff napkins in his wound.

"I AM! I've been doing this since we got him in here! And it's not working, it's not slowing, we have to take him to the hospital!" Jordyn yelled back pressing both hands on the wound.

she lets out a sigh, "these napkins aren't working, we have to use a sock or a shirt, these napkins are ass!" Jordyn yelled holding a napkin up.

"Argyle get us to St. Mary's!" Jonathan yelled looking at him through the rear view mirror.

"I don't think praying's gonna help that dude."

"No, you idiot! St. Mary's Hospital!"

"No, no!" Harmon spoke. Jordyn's eyes went wide, "What?"

"No hospital."

"Yes! Yes, hospital, what do you wanna die!?" Jordyn asked grabbing more napkins.

"You need to warn........O....Owens..."

"Yeah ok, Owens, warn him about what?" Jordyn asked.

"The girl....... She, she's in danger!" Harmon chokes.

"Ok..... How do we find Owens?!" Jonathan asked keeping pressure on his wound. Jordyn notices more blood flowing out.

"Nina. Nina."

"ok- ok he wants us to write this down!"

"Here's the number." Harmon continued.

Jordyn's eyes grew wide as his eyes start to close. "Oh fuck...... guys he's bleeding a lot. He might not make it! I NEED HELP!" Jordyn yelled.

"Hey- you just- you just gotta- hold on!" Mike told Harmon.

"Jeez Mike, "hold on" isn't gonna fucking help!" Jordyn yelled.

"What do you want me to do?!" Mike yelled back. Harmon slowly starts to close his eyes, Jordyn tried shaking him up, but it was too late.

"WAKE UP!" Jordyn yelled slapping Harmon's face. The kids look at each other with wide eyes.

"Why's it so quiet back there, huh?" Argyle asked nervously.

"he's- he's not dead.... maybe.... maybe he's just unconscious!" Jordyn shrugged.

Jonathan looked up into the road to see a car, it looked like it was following them.

"Look, Jordyn." Will spoke pointing at the car.

"a-are you sure?" Mike asked Jordyn his eyebrow's scrunching. He held two fingers putting it on the side of his neck

Jordyn put her ear up to Harmon's chest, no heartbeat. She looks back at Mike nodding her head, "he's dead..... shit!"