36

"HEY! WE SHOULD probably go

"HEY! WE SHOULD probably go." mike said.

eleven sighed and hugged hopper. she limped over to max and jordyn as she wrapped her arms around them.

"jordyn!" hopper said. jordyn turned to face hopper. "be careful." hopper said. "you too." jordyn said turning back.

jonathan, nancy, mike, and will walks out the front doors, just behind them are jordyn and max.

"el, you're bleeding." max said. "you ok?" jordyn asked. "yeah." el said. max opens the back door of the wagon, jordyn helps el inside.

"here lay down." jordyn said. el lays down as jordyn shut the door. jordyn and max make their way in the back, behind jonathan and nancy.

"what's wrong?" Jonathan asked. "i don't know, you can't be serious, come on!" nancy said.

the car wouldn't start. "didn't your mom just buy this car?" lucas asked. "yes, i'm sure it's fine." nancy said.

"did you leave the lights on?" Will asked. "no!" nancy said. "do we have gas?" lucas asked

"yes! come on!" nancy screamed.

"whoa, whoa, whoa! just stop, stop!" jonathan calmed jordyn down. "just pop the hood," jonathan said. nancy pops the hood, Jonathan looks to see if he can spot a problem. nancy gets out to join him.

"welp." jordyn said tapping her fingers on her thighs. "it's hot in here." lucas said.

"open the doo." jordyn said opening the door. lucas opened the door and his glance stopped at Billy's Camaro.

"what's wrong?" jordyn asked. "b- billy, he's here." lucas said. "get out of the car! back in the mall! back in the mall!" nancy yelled.

Jordyn rushed to the back where el was. eleven got out the car. "get on my back, do sum, jus hurry yo ass up or i'm leavin you here!" jordyn yelled.

eleven hopped on jordyn's back and jordyn rushed in the mall.

jordyn walks back and forth, nervously. "scoops troop, do you copy? scoops troop, do you copy?" mike repeated.

"scoops troop i repeat, do you copy? we're trapped in the mall and in need of emergency transportation." mike said.