19

"MIKE?" jordyn asked

he wasn't talking the whole time just walking with his hand in hers.

she felt her cramps come in and a leak. damn...

"mike can you let go of me please?" jordyn asked. he softly let go of her hand as he kept walking.

as she was about to walk away Mike grabbed her arm. "i don't want you to go anywhere, i'm afraid it might attack you." mike said.

"mike, i'll be fine." jordyn said. "jordyn no you're staying with me." mike said.

"it ain't finna get me, i'll step on that bitch." jordyn said causing mike to chuckle.

"east is clear, no sign of dart, will?" mike said in the walkie talkie. "south is clear. Lucas?" will said.

"let's split up, maybe we'll find dart easier that way." jordyn said.

"jordyn no." mike said.

"mike, i'll be fine." jordyn said.

mike tighten his grip on her hand.

she rolled her eyes putting her left out hand in her pocket.

"mike we have to split up." jordyn said.

"jordyn....." mike stared at her. "michael...." jordyn crossed her arms.

"fine, just hurry back." Mike said.

jordyn ran into the girls bathroom and checked each stall.

she started cramping, she held onto her stomach sitting on the ground groaning in pain. she looked in her small purse and grabbed a tampon. she got herself situated.

"jordyn are you in here?" max asked. "uh- ye- yeah wassup." jordyn said. "are you ok?" max asked.

"yeah i'm coo." jordyn said. "can you let me in?" max asked.

jordyn unlocked the stall and max set down her skateboard and sat next to jordyn.

"something's wrong, i can see it in your face." jordyn said.