30

"LET ME OUT you bitch! let me out! i'll fucking gut you!" billy yelled

he yanked the rod, lucas aims his slingshot. "let me out!" billy yelled. lucas fires the rock, hitting billy in the face, he falls back onto the sauna floor. "max, come on!" lucas yelled.

max rushed over to the group. the lights start flickering. billy rams against the sauna door, once, twice. "he can't get out, can he?" max asked.

"no, no way." lucas said. "i guarantee you he gon buss out that doo." jordyn said.

billy screams and takes a running start as the door and rams it. the door comes off the frame breaking the chain. billy comes out the door.

"told ya." jordyn said. billy straightens and stands in front of el. she lifts a barbell and sends it flying at billy, using her powers.

billy grabs on to it as it smashes him against a wall. jordyn widened her eyes as she whistled.

using both hands, el removes the weights on each end of the barbell into the wall pinning billy to the bricks by the neck as he stands on his tip-toes.

billy pushes the weights out of the wall. el's face strains with effort while she screams. billy throws the barbell at her, but she ducks. billy grabs el by the hair and pulls her head back. he grabs her throat and squeezes.

billy watched as he chocked el and lifts her off the floor by her neck. "no! no!" el said. el struggles but billy's grip remains firm. her eyes start to roll back.

jordyn hesitated but grabbed the metal rod and walked up to billy.

"jordyn what're you doing?" mike asked.

she ignored him and hit billy in the head with the object.

"goddamnit it broke my nail!" she exclaimed.

billy looks at her and she hit him in the head again.

before she could hit him again, he grabbed the rod and hit her in the stomach with it.

she fell back and before he punched her lucas launched his slingshot as it hit billy in the head.

lucas pulled jordyns arm and pulled her toward where the group was standing. "you alright?" lucas asked. "yeah i'm coo." she said standing back up.

eleven collapsed in jordyn's arms outta nowhere. "you good?" jordyn asked hugging her tightly. "no." she cried cupping jordyn's face.

"it's ok, it's ok." jordyn said. eleven started crying even more, she's exhausted.

 eleven started crying even more, she's exhausted

"i found him." eleven said.

she has a blindfold on and she's looking for hopper. "where is he?" max asked. "woods." eleven said.

"woods?" lucas asked. "he's there with- will's mom." eleven said. "my mom?" will asked.

"what're they doing?" jordyn asked. "ill... annoy, they're going to ill-a-nnoy." eleven said.

"mike! breakfast!" karen yelled. "not now, mom!" mike yelled back. "Illinois?" jordyn asked.

eleven removed her blindfold. "the state of Illinois?" mike asked. "ill-a-noy." eleven shrugged.

at the sink jordyn is cleaning the blood from beneath eleven's nose, eleven touches the bruise on her neck

"does it still hurt?" jordyn asked scrunching her face. "only when i talk." eleven said.

"well it's a good think you ain't mike, talkin all that shit you'd be in constant pain." jordyn said.

they both laughed. "are you thinking about getting back with mike?" eleven asked.

"probably not, i don't really know." jordyn said cleaning off the towel.

she did, she jus wasn't sure.

"he likes it cold." Will said. "okay, so this crazy old woman who was eating fertilizer- mrs. Driscoll." Nancy cut off mike. "right, mrs. Driscoll. what time was this attack?" mike said.

"last night." Nancy said. "right, but what time last night?" mike asked. "around nine." Nancy said.

"you waited all night to call?" Jonathan asked. "I was waiting for the doctors to run some tests." Nancy said. "you weren't there?" Will asked.

"Well, i'm here now, aren't I?" Jonathan asked. "Hallelujah." Nancy said. jordyn slowly furrowed her brows.

"Ooh." Lucas sat back. "so, what time was your... sauna test?" Nancy asked. "around nine." the kids said in sync. "well that proves it, that proves my theory." Nancy said.

"she's flayed, just like billy." mike said. "flayed?" Jonathan asked. "the mind flayer. he flays people. takes over their mind, once they do that, they basically become him." mike said.

"if there are two flayed-  we have to assume there are more." Will cut off Lucas. "heather, billy was doing something to her." eleven said.

"she was scared, she was screaming." eleven said. "bad screams." el said. "what's a good scream?" lucas asked.

"you that damn dumb?" jordyn asked. "max said- doesn't matter." max cut off eleven. "i'm sorry, i'm lost. who is heather?" Nancy said.

"she's a lifeguard at the pool." jordyn said. "heather holloway?" nancy asked. the kids nod, Nancy and Jonathan look at eachother.

"Tom." Nancy and Jonathan said in sync.