40

"HEY BE CAREFUL, HUN

"HEY BE CAREFUL, HUN." Mrs. Sinclair said holding onto Jordyn's hands.

"And don't get into any fights." Mr. Sinclair said.

"I won't dad promise, love you guys." Jordyn said.

"We love you too." They said in sync.

Mrs. Sinclair kissed Jordyn's head.

"We're gonna miss our flight!" Mike exclaimed grabbing Jordyn's hand and running.

"Oh- bye mom and dad I love you!" Jordyn yelled. They waved at Jordyn.

Mike and Jordyn made it to California hand in hand dragging their suitcases

"Jordyn! Mike!" El yelled. "El!" Jordyn exclaimed running to El.

Jordyn hugged El tightly. "Oh my God I missed you."

"I missed you too." El smiled.

"Oh we got you this." Jordyn said snatching the flowers from Mike and handed them to El.

"Aww thanks, you're so sweet." El said.

Mike snatched the flowers out Jordyn's hand making her look back at him with a confused expression.

"Take it nicely." Mike handed Jordyn the flowers. Jordyn chuckled then took the flowers and placed it El's hand.

"Thank you." Mike sarcastically smiled.

"Hi Will." Jordyn smiled hugging Will.  "Hi Jordyn." Will smiled.

"Hi Jonathan." Jordyn waved at Jonathan.

"Hey Jordyn, you haven't been in any trouble like you said you wouldn't?" Jonathan asked.

"She slammed somebody's head in the locker, and she also slammed a girls head on the sink and broke her nose." Mike said.

"Damn." Jordyn side eyed Mike.

"And she got into it with an old man on the plane." Mike shook his head.

"Cause he was a racist, wit his old ass."

"That's not very nice." A guy with long hair said.

"I'm sorry and who are you?" Mike asked looking at him.