8

"YOU know what lucas you were right about her

"YOU know what lucas you were right about her." jordyn spoke looking at the ceiling.

"i know i was, all she wanted was for us to give her what she wants." lucas spun around in jordyn's desk chair.

"she lied to us this whole time, i can't believe it." jordyn shakes her head.

"i can, she seems like a person that lies." lucas groaned.

"hey, do you think she has that superpower that she bring people back from the dead?" jordyn asked.

"i doubt it." lucas shrugged

"what if that body wasn't will, what if it was a random kid that looks like will." jordyn shrugged.

"no it was will." lucas disagreed.

"yeah but- jordyn, it was will ok, i seen them pull his body out it was will! face it jordyn will he- he's dead." lucas interrupted jordyn

"you don't know that lucas." jordyn said almost in a whisper tone.

"but i do." lucas stood up left her room slamming her door. jordyn closed her eyes shaking her head.

"hey jordyn, are you there?" mike asked through the talkie

"y- yeah i'm here." she responded.

"you ok?" mike asked worried.

"yeah i'm fine, wassup." jordyn nodded.

"just get over here, bring lucas and dustin." mike said.

"o- ok, over and out."

they were all at mike's house, in his basement

they were all at mike's house, in his basement. he said that eleven found will, he said he was singing "should i stay or should i go" while eleven was turning and pushing buttons we heard a whimper.

will's whimpers.

"we keep losing the signal, but you heard it right?" mike asked.

"yeah, i heard a baby." lucas nodded.

"what?" mike asked as if lucas was dumb.

"mike, you obviously tapped into a baby monitor, it's probably the blackburns next door." lucas said as jordyn sighed.

"uh, did that sound like a baby to you, that was will!" mike said.

"mike- lucas, you don't understand he spoke last night, words! he was singing that weird song he loves, even el heard him." mike cut off lucas.

"oh well then if the weirdo hear him then i guess-are you sure you're on the right channel?" dustin asked interrupting lucas.

"i don't think it's about that, i think somehow, she's channeling him." mike said.

"like professor x." dustin smiled which made jordyn smile. "yeah." mike nodded smiling.

"are you actually believing this crap?" lucas asked. "i don't know, i mean. do you remember when will fell off his bike and broke his finger? he sounded a lot like that." dustin agreed.

"did you guys not see what i saw? they pulled will's body out of the water, he's dead!" lucas growled. jordyn sighed looking at her brother.

"well, maybe it's his ghost, maybe he's haunting us." dustin said. "it's not his ghost." jordyn finally spoke.

"so how do you know that?" dustin asked. "i don't know i just do, i believe that will's alive, i regret to feel that he's dead, i just- i just know he's ok." jordyn nodded.

"i believe he's alive too, we just gotta find him." mike agreed putting his arm on her shoulder. the static started crackling on the talkie.

"this isn't gonna work, we need to get el to a stronger radio." mike said. "mr. clarke's heathkit ham shack." dustin said.

"yeah." mike nodded. "the heathkit's at school. there is no way we're gonna get the weirdo in there without anyone noticing, i mean look at her." lucas said.

and everyone looked at the poor girl. "she looks pretty to me." jordyn shrugged.

lucas rolled his eyes. then jordyn's eyes lit up. "i got an idea." jordyn squealed.

she stood up and grabbed el's hand and ran to the bathroom. she opens the drawer to find a pile of makeup. she smirks at el. el gives her a confused expression.