21

"DO you know your name?" Dr

"DO you know your name?" Dr. Owens asked will. "will." he said. "your full name?" Dr. Owens asked. "William Byers." he said.

"do you know... do you know who i am?" Dr.
Owens asked. "a doctor." he said. "have we met before?" Dr. Owens asked. "i don't remember." he said.

"hm, you don't remember me?" Dr. Owens asked. will shook his head no. "okay, how about, uh... how about these two right here?" Dr. Owens asked referring to jordyn and mike.

it took a will a long time to answer that. "it's all right, take your time." Dr. Owens said.

"those are my friends. mike and jordyn." will said. jordyn sighed in relief. "what about me kid? you remember me?" hopper asked.

"they tell me you helped save me last night, you remember that? do you remember anything about last night? about what happened?" hopper asked.

"i remember they hurt me." will said. "you mean the doctors?" Dr. Owens asked. "No, the soldiers." will said. "the soldiers hurt you?" owens asked. "they shouldn't have done that, it upset him." will said.

"okay, okay, i wanna try something, it's gonna seem a little odd at first, but i think it's really gonna help us understand what's going on. is that ok?" Owens said.

joyce nodded a yes. "okay, now will, I want you to just let us know if you feel anything, okay?" Owens said.

they brought in a demogorgon piece (whatever the hell that was)

the man turned on some type of lighter and aimed it at the creature. "do you feel anything?" Owens asked. "little sting." will stammered.

"it stings? where?" Owens asked. "my chest." will grunted. the man started to move the lighter further on the creature as it screeched.

"how about now?" owens asked. "it... it burns." will said. then Will started screaming. "where?" Owens asked.

"everywhere." will grunted. "that's enough, that's enough!" joyce yelled. "stop! you hear her that's enough!" hopper yelled louder.

"thats it! we're done!" Owens yelled at the agent.

"fuck wrong witchu, you finna piss me the fuck off, cause you heard miss. byers the first time." jordyn glared at the agent.

the agent looked down at jordyn unfazed.

"UHH, fuck is you lookin at? yes im talking to you, the fuck." jordyn rolled her eyes.

"what's wrong with you?" mike asked.

"my cramps hurt bad, i'm hungry and aggravated." jordyn whined.

will started twisting and turning in his sleep

will started twisting and turning in his sleep. "mike." jordyn said shaking mike awake. "what?" mike asked in annoyance.

"Will, something's wrong." jordyn said. "will? what's wrong? are you hurting again?" mike asked. "uh... i saw something." will said.

"in your now memories?" mike asked. "the shadow monster. i think i know how to stop him." Will said.

moments passed by everyone was in the room with Will

"i'm sorry." will stammered on the verge of tears. "what? what do you mean sweetie?" joyce asked.

"he made me do it." Will said. "who? who made you do what?" joyce asked.

"I told you, they upset him, they shouldn't have done that, they shouldn't have upset him." Will said crying. mike and jordyn looked at each other with their eyes widened.

"stay here." mike said running out the door. "will talk to me you got to help me understand." joyce said "it's too late, you should go now. they're almost here." will said.

"i shoulda stayed my ass the fuck home." jordyn put her hands in her face bouncing her leg. mike rushed inside the room where everyone was.

"what's going on?" joyce asked. "we're under attack." mike said. mike grabbed the needle on the table.

"we need to make Will sleep." mike said. "what?" joyce asked. "he's a spy, if he knows where we are, so does the shadow monster." mike said.

"he's lying!" Will yelled. "he killed those soldiers, he'll kill us too!" mike yelled.

"he's lying! he's lying! he's lying! he's lying!" will kept yelling as joyce tried to calm him down. then for a split minute gunshots started going off. "those are gunshots!" Bob exclaimed.

"he's lying! he's lying!" will kept repeating.

"okay will, will, listen, do you know who i am?" joyce asked. he just looked at her.

"do you know who I am?" joyce repeated.

"you're... you're... you're mom." will said.

"hold him down." joyce said.

"no! no! let me go! let me go!" Will repeated.

Joyce slowly entered the needle in his arm as he slowly stopped screaming and slowly shut his eyes.

more monsters started growling and banging on the door. "we gotta go, we gotta go." hopper said picking up Will.

mike took jordyns hand as they followed hopper and the rest. they ran into a security room.

"oh my God." Bob said looking at the cameras. there were demodogs everywhere. they were feasting on people and running around the whole lab. "hey, you ok?" Mike asked.

"yeah i'm fine, i think, shoulda stayed my ass home." jordyn said.

-skip passed to where everyone was downstairs

bob made it, he smiled at the sight of joyce. joyce returned a smile. as he was walking to her a demodog attacked him.

"no!" joyce yelled. hopper shot at the dogs but that didn't work.

Joyce went to hug jordyn as she sobbed in her shoulder. "i'm so sorry ms. Byers." jordyn said.

"what happened?" mike asked. "he's gone." joyce said wiping her eyes.