16

EVERYTHING WAS back like it was, but to jordyn it didn't feel right without eleven, jordyn tried reaching her but she never responded

"JORDYN!" lucas yelled barging in her room.

"what?" she asked with attitude searching through her fashion magazine.

"you got some quarters?" he asked sitting next to her on her bed.

"Lucas, get a job." she waved him off.

"please jordyn i'm going to the arcade." he pleaded laying on her bed.

"wit who?" she asked.

"mike, Dustin, and will...... as usual"

"i don't have any, you took almost all my quarters last week." she replied.

"i'll pay you back."

"you said that last week and what did i get? NOTHING!" she exclaimed.

"i promise i'll pay you." he added

"no, get out my room go ask erica." jordyn rolled her eyes laying on her bed.

"she don't got no money. and you're no help." he groaned getting off her bed

"you better be lucky after all them quarters i gave you last week." jordyn groaned.

"do you wanna go to the arcade with us?" lucas asked.

"no, you guys play the same game the whole time." she replied.

"because it's fun." he smiled

"oh well i'm not going, i'll just hang out with Erica." she shrugged.

"now if you miss something cool that's on you." lucas shrugged.

"nothing cools happenes, I've been to the arcade with y'all 12 times." she rolled her eyes.

"i'm out, jordyn."

"bye." she waved.

"ok so i don't know if i'm right correct me if i'm wrong, you like the nerd mike wheeler?" erica asked brushing her doll's hair

"yes that's true." jordyn nodded braiding a doll's hair. "jordyn out of everyone you choose Michael?" erica asked her face scrunched.