15

"THEY'RE gone

"THEY'RE gone." mike said running back in the gym. talking about Nancy and Jonathan. "what?" lucas asked. "they're probably just sucking face somewhere." dustin said.

"gross." lucas said. "no, no way." mike said. "did they go with the chief?" jordyn asked removing her arm from around elevens.

"I don't know." mike said. "no." eleven said. "what? did you see them? do you know where they went?" mike asked.

"yes." eleven said. "where? where did they go?" mike asked. "demogorgon." eleven said. everyone sighed.

"guys, guys! this is crazy

"guys, guys! this is crazy." dustin said. he was freaking out. "we can't just wait around." mike said.

"mike in case you forgot, we're still fugitives, the bad men are still looking for us." dustin said. "yeah and we don't even know where your sister is." lucas said.

"el can find them." mike suggested. "mike, look at her. i think we should stick to the chief's plan." jordyn looked at el.

"exactly, we stay here, keep El out of sight and keep her safe, thats the most important thing, remember." dustin nodded.

"yeah, and she's a badass." jordyn smirked. "I'm gonna go get some chocolate pudding." dustin stood up running to the cafeteria lucas following behind.

eleven looked at jordyn. "you want some too, huh?" jordyn asked. eleven nodded slowly. "go with Dustin and Lucas." jordyn smiled.

eleven quickly sat up and caught up with the boys. "i like that you're nice to eleven." mike spoke. "i'm not like lucas, mean to new people, i'm not like that, unless i have too." jordyn shrugged.

"I understand that, so uhhh about the snowball." mike said. "you still planning about going with me?" mike asked. "yes mike." she laughed.

"i was also thinking if we can be more then just- uhhh-." mike stammered. jordyn furrowed her eyebrows.

"I can't really put it in words but you know, like, when people y'know like, like each other." mike said. "what?" jordyn asked chuckling.

jordyn knew exactly what he was talking about, she just wanted to play dumb.