43

JORDYN PACES SHE'S OVERTHINKING, "Jordyn, if you keep pacing nothing's gonna change, you've been doing that for about five minutes

JORDYN PACES SHE'S OVERTHINKING, "Jordyn, if you keep pacing nothing's gonna change, you've been doing that for about five minutes." Mike rolls his eyes.

"so i'm so confused? what's doing these killings and why're they saying that Eddie killed Chrissy. What the fuck is she even doing at his house?"

"they could've been doing a group project.... and he killed her for an argument i guess?" Will shrugged.

"but Chrissy- she's such a sweetheart, why would anyone wanna kill her? she didn't deserve this." Jordyn sits on the bed.

"Eddie didn't kill her, i know it...."

"well if this Eddie didn't kill her, who did? or what did?" Will asked.

"you haven't been having any trouble with the back of your neck, you haven't sensed any shit?" Jordyn asked Will.

"uhh..... no?"

"or maybe she was just found dead at his home?" Mike asked shrugging his shoulders.

"what if that shit from the upside down is back?" Jordyn asked running her hands through her hair.

"it can't be Jordyn, El closed the gate." Will reminded.

"When we get El, we're gonna call Ms. Byers and flying straight to Hawkins!" Jordyn folds her arms.

Will and Mike scrunch their eyebrows, "with what money?"

"y'all ain't got no money?" Jordyn asked.

"do you have money?" Mike asked her.

"of course i have money, y'all don't go no motion." Jordyn shook her head.

"motion? what?"

"Jordyn's right." Jonathan speaks, everyone looks over at him he carries the suffer boy pizza coupon, he sits in a desk chair.

"what that we have no motion or whatever she said?" Mike asked.

"No." Jonathan chuckled, "listen, let's assume these friends of Owens are telling the truth. We can't call Hawkins without alerting the military, putting El in danger. Fine, then we'll just go to them."

"to Hawkins." Jordyn agreed.

"how?"

"What're you worried about? Ponch and Jon out there. They're half asleep right now watching golf." Jonathan shakes his head.

"Jonathan, we don't have a car or money." Will said.

"I don't have a car, but i got money." Jordyn nods.

Mike rolls his eyes.

"Then we'll hail ourselves a ride." Jonathan holds up the coupon, "a cheap one."

The kids share a look, they follow Jonathan down the stairs, both Harmon and Wallace are still watching the golf tournament on tv.

"Excuse me, sir?" Mike calls to Wallace.