46

THE GROUP ARRIVES IN UTAH, Argyle exclaims putting his hands on his ass cheeks, "i can't feel my butt, can you guys feel your butts?" Argyle asked

THE GROUP ARRIVES IN UTAH, Argyle exclaims putting his hands on his ass cheeks, "i can't feel my butt, can you guys feel your butts?" Argyle asked. "I can feel my butt." Will groans rubbing his back.

"Everyone needs to be on their best behavior, ok?" Jonathan reminded looking at the kids.

"Why are you looking at me when you say that?" Argyle asked chuckling a little. "They're just really religious." Mike replied

"Yeah, and i'm super spiritual, dude."

"Yeah, i think they're spiritual too. Just in a different way." Mike nodded. He looks at the door knocking on it.

A kid opened the door, "what the fuck?" Jordyn asked looking at the boy.

"Oh hey, is Suzie here?" Mike asked looking at the boy, the kid screams shooting his toy bow and arrow at Mike's head. "Ow!"

The kid screams again before walking away.

"Another reason why i don't want kids." Jordyn rolled her eyes.

Mike pulled the toy arrow off his head entering the house the others following behind, it was just full of kids yelling and playing.

"This is my kind of party." Argyle smiled, Jordyn laughed, "man bring yo ass!"

A girl fell hard as hell holding her neck, "damn!" Jordyn exclaimed.

"I've been bitten! Help! Help!" She exclaimed, then acted like she was choking.

"Beautiful performance." The boy that held a camera said. "Excuse me. Uh, hey, we're looking for Suzie." Jonathan spoke.

The boy snaps his fingers as he turned around, "can you not see that we are filming."

Jonathan rolled his eyes and continued walking, the others following behind. The walked to the kitchen to see a girl cutting up cucumbers and a boy stirring a pot.

"Hi, we're looking for Suzie." Mike spoke. "Don't know, don't care." The girl replied. She snatched the salt from the boys hand, "that's too much salt, Peter. Father's kidneys! Father's kidneys!"

Then the light went off, "Cornelius!" A girl yelled, "how many times do i have to tell you? That is not a toy!" She walked over to him and flipped the switch to turn the light back on.

She pushed him out the room, as he grunted, the kids move out her way. Her and Argyle made eye contact as his eyes followed her upstairs.