39

"JORDYN YOU DID GREAT, that flip was amazing

"JORDYN YOU DID GREAT, that flip was amazing." Chrissy said smiling brightly at Jordyn.

"thanks, i haven't flipped in a while." Jordyn said out of breath.

she sighed in relief, she was glad she didn't bust her shit.

"GOOD JOB BABY, LOVE YOU!" Mike yelled clapping his hands, Dustin stopped clapping and looked at Mike with a cringed look on his face.

Jordyn smiled, then laughed at Dustin.

"oh my- that is so embarrassing." Dustin shook his head.

"what do you want me to do? not hype my girlfriend up, i mean come on i've been practicing this cheer with her for weeks, and she did phenomenal."

"and let's hear it for your tigers!" the announcer yelled as everyone cheered.

the boys came running in the gym. Jordyn smiled when Lucas ran in.

"YEAH LUCAS!!!" Jordyn yelled as Lucas playfully rolled his eyes.

"thats my man." Armani squealed, Jordyn stopped clapping and side eyed her.

"look i didn't say you shouldn't hype her up, but people are staring at us, and it's embarrassing, look they're looking at us funny." Dustin pointed at the people that gave them dirty looks.

"they can look all they want, that's not gonna stop me from cheering on my girlfriend." Mike shrugged.

"good morning Hawkins High!" Jason said in the microphone. the audience cheered.

"first off, i'd like to thank each and every one of you. without your support, we wouldn't be here. give yourselves a big hand." Jason smiled.

"and of course, of course, I have to give a special shout-out to the best and the prettiest fans of all time, the Tiger Cheer Squad." Jason said.

"where's Jordyn? i don't see her." Dustin said looking around.

"she's sitting with her new best friend, what's her name? Armani or something like that." Max rolled her eyes.

"ughhh her. i hate her so much, her voice is so annoying, i have third hour with her, she's so loud." Dustin rolled his eyes.

"i don't like her either, she swears her and Jordyn acts just alike. she likes Lucas too, Jordyn told me last time she came over to her house, she was only there to see Lucas." Mike shook his head.

"pshh, like she'll ever have a chance with him." Max folded her arms.

"Chrissy. Chrissy I love you babe." Jason said putting his hand on his chest.

"Awww." Jordyn smiled.

Chrissy smiled as well as she blew a kiss to him.

Armani rolled her eyes folding her arms. "we don't care if you lo-." Armani was cut off by Jordyn covering the girls mouth.