13

JORDYN woke up the next day to find lucas gone

JORDYN woke up the next day to find lucas gone. "hm, that's weird." she muttered running back upstairs.

"hey ma, have you seen lucas?" she asked.

"he left, he went somewhere on his bike. i think he went to mikes house." she said sipping from her coffee mug as she watched The Jefferson's.

"ok." jordyn nodded going back into her room. "hey Mike you there?" she asked on her walkie talkie.

"y- yeah i'm here." he replied. "is lucas over their?" she asked fiddling with the antenna of the walkie-talkie.

"oh- about that, he called us screaming and the bad men's coming." mike answered. "oh wh- no questions just come to my house, asap." mike cut her off.

when she got there she seen some repair men

when she got there she seen some repair men. "jordyn we need to go now." mike called from behind her.

"what the hell is going on?" jordyn asked. "no questions just follow us." dustin huffed peddling away. then the guys started following them.

"oh shit! what the fuck?" jordyn yelled following the boys and eleven.

"oh my God. oh my God." Dustin exclaimed.

"Dustin! Dustin, do you copy?" lucas asked. "yeah, lucas, they're on us." dustin answered.

"where are you?" lucas asked. "cornwallis."

"meet me at elm and cherry."

"copy. elm and cherry." dustin repeated. "I should've stayed home!" jordyn whined.

"IS THAT MY SISTER!" lucas screamed. "yes of course your sister's here." dustin nodded.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HER, IT'S NOT SAFE!" lucas yelled. "she'll be fine we have eleven!" dustin yelled back.

"this was mike's idea wasn't it!" lucas yelled. "lucas we can't just leave her out." mike spoke.

"SO? IT'S NOT SAFE!" lucas yelled. "please shut the fuck up i don't wanna hear you guys argue anymore. i wanna know what the hell is going on!" jordyn groaned