6

"WE just tell our parents we have av club after school that'll give us at least a few hours for operation mirkwood

"WE just tell our parents we have av club after school that'll give us at least a few hours for operation mirkwood." mike commented.

"you seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas asked.

"call her that one more time imma slap you." jordyn muffed his head.

"just trust me on this, okay? did you get the supplies?" mike said. "yeah." lucas respond opened his bag.

"binoculars from nam, army knife, also from nam, hammer, camouflage bandana, and the wrist rocket." lucas said pulling out things from his bag.

"you're gonna take out the demogorgon with that lil ass slingshot?" jordyn asked with a smirk on her face knowing he was gonna get mad.

"first of all, it's a wrist rocket, and second of all, the demogorgon's not real, it's made up." lucas groaned jordyn just rolled her eyes.

"but if there is something out there, i'm gonna shoot it in the eye and blind it." lucas pulls back the slingshot and releases it with a smile on his face.

"dustin, what did you get?" mike asked.

"well, alrighty. so, we've got... nutty bars, bazooka, pez, smarties, pringles, nilla wafers, apple, banana, and trail mix." dustin said pulling out snacks.

"who the hell eats trial mix?" jordyn asked.

"me! i eat trail mix and they are absolutely delicious, thank you very much." dustin snarled.

jordyn put her hands up in defense backing up a step. she grabbed a smartie unwrapping it, throwing one in her mouth.

"and besides we need more energy for our travels. for stamina, and besides, why do we even need weapons anyway, we have her?" dustin pointed at eleven.

"she shut one door!" lucas said. "with her mind!" dustin shouted.

"are you kidding me that's insane. imagine all the other cool stuff she could do. like..." dustin walked off to look in mike's toy box.

"i bet she could make this fly!" he said holding up a star wars ship. he walks over to her. "hey, hey, okay, concentrate, okay?"

he let go of the ship and it just fell. "okay one more time." he picked it up.

"dustin leave that poor girl alone." jordyn laughed. "shut up jordyn she's tryna concentrate!" dustin yelled at jordyn.

jordyn laughed again. "idiot." lucas muttered.

"boys! jordyn! time for school!" karen called. everyone gathers their things rushing upstairs while mike talked to the girl.

 everyone gathers their things rushing upstairs while mike talked to the girl

"how about this one?" mike asked holding up a rock. they were outside looking for rocks, for lucas's slingshot.

"it looks too big for the sling." jordyn said examining the rock. "so, do you think eleven was born with her superpowers, like the x-men, or do you think she acquired them, like.... like green lantern?" dustin asked.

"she's not a superhero, she's a weirdo." lucas said and jordyn rolled her eyes. "the x-men are weirdos, so leave her alone." jordyn said.

"if you love her so much, why don't you marry her?" lucas asked.

"and if i do?" jordyn asked mugging him

lucas rolled his eyes.

"oh my goodness just drop it and let's look for these damn rocks!" dustin exclaimed.

"yeah look for those damn rocks." troy spoke up walking up to them.

"what're you losers doing back here?" james asked.

"why's you worried about what we're doing?" jordyn asked mugging both of them.

james mugged her back. "what're you doing? looking for you missing friend?" troy asked.

"that's not funny, it's serious he's in danger." dustin said.

"i hate to break it to you, toothless but he's not in danger, he's dead that's what my dad says, he said he was probably killed by some other queer." troy smirked.

"don't nobody give a fuck what yo daddy said." jordyn groaned, "now move around."

as they walked away troy tripped mike making him fall on a rock. "watch where you're going, frogface." troy said.

jordyn picked up rocks throwin it at them, they started laughing and ran. 1 hit James upside his head.

jordyn walked over to mike. "you all right?" jordyn asked helping mike up.

"yeah." he nodded. "hey, how about this one?" mike asked holding the rock he hit his chin on.

"yeah." lucas smiled holding the rock. "yeah, this is the monster killer! whoo!" lucas said, jordyn smiled shaking her head.