9

"DOSEN'T she look pretty?" jordyn asked opening the door for eleven

"yeah." the boys said in sync. "you did a really good job jordyn." mike said.

"why thank you mike." jordyn smiled, fixing el's sliding wig. "pretty." eleven said looking at herself in the mirror.

" eleven said looking at herself in the mirror

"okay remember if anyone sees us, look sad." mike said. everyone nodded and continued walking.

"attention students, there will be an assembly to honer will byers in the gymnasium now, do not go to fourth period." the man spoke on the intercom.

"it's locked." mike groaned trying to open the door. "what?" lucas asked walking to the door as he pushes his body against the door holding onto the knob.

"hey do you think you can open it, with your powers?" dustin asked. el hesitated- "boys? and jordyn?" mr. clarke asked.

"h- hey mr. clarke." jordyn waved looking at him nervously. "assembly's about to start." mr. clarke remarked.

"we know, we're just, you know...- upset." lucas cut off dustin. "yeah, definitely upset." jordyn stammered.

"we need some alone time." mike nods. "to cry." dustin responds staring at clarke.

"yeah, listen i get it i do, i know how hard this is, but let's just be there for will, huh? and then.. the heathkit is all yours for the ready of the day, what'd you say?" mr. clarke nodded throwing the keys to mike. mr. clarke laid his eyes on eleven.

"aw shit." jordyn mumbled. "i don't believe we've met, what's your name?" mr. clarke asked.

"eleven- eleanor! she's my, uh- cousin- second cousin." everyone cut each other off. "she's here for Will's funeral." mike sighed.

"ah, welcome to hawkins middle, eleanor i wish you were here under better circumstances." mr. clarke smiled. "thank you." eleven nodded.

"uh, where're you from exactly?" he asked. "bad place- sweden!" jordyn cut off eleven.

"i have a lot of swedish family." mike played it off. "she hates it there." dustin shakes his head. "cold." lucas shivers.

"subzero."