24

MAX WAS driving the car and she was a pretty good driver

"okay you're gonna keep straight for half a mile or so then take a left on mount Sinai." lucas said,

"what- what is happening?" steve asked looking at max. "don't worry, she's driven before." dustin reassured Steve.

"in a parking lot- that counts." lucas cut off mike. "right don't be hatin." jordyn said. "oh my God." steve said freaking out.

"they wanted to leave you behind." dustin said. steve was still freaking out.

"but i promised them you'd be cool." dustin said. max is still driving but not very well.

"stop- stop the car, stop the car!" steve is now panicking worse. "i told you he'd freak out!" mike said. "STOP THE CAR!!" steve yelled.

"would everyone shut up i'm trying to focus!" max yelled. lucas looks out the window, spots a street sign.

"that's mount Sinai!" lucas said. "what?" max asked. "turn left- LEFT!" lucas yelled.

max spins the wheel hard to the left, steve screams as the camaro swerved around the corner.

the Camaro stops by a giant hole. steve looks like he's about to throw up in the back. while the boys and jordyn are impressed.

"whoa." dustin said. "that's was..." lucas tried to think of a word. "incredible." mike said.

"told you, zoomer." max said. "see, she's not bad." jordyn said to mike. "yea you were right." mike said walking up to max.

"max, i'm sorry for the way i- for the way i treated you." mike said.

"mmmm." she said looking him up and down. "all right i'll accept it." she shrugged walking to Lucas.

"my bitches is bad, get like me ma boi!" jordyn pat her chest looking at lucas, lucas chuckled pushing her a little.

everyone dropped into the tunnel. "holy shit." steve said looking around the tunnel.

"alright we don't have much time, everyone stay close to me, okay?" mike said.