38

15 YEAR OLD JORDYN has now discovered to play volleyball and cheerleading

15 YEAR OLD JORDYN has now discovered to play volleyball and cheerleading. although volleyball season isn't here yet, she's focusing on cheer until volleyball starts.

she's still dating Mike Wheeler. she loves him with her whole heart, and he loves her more than anything.

she's met a new friend, her names Armani Taylor. they met through cheerleading tryouts.

but anyway, Jordyn gets to see Eleven this spring break and she's very excited she haven't seen her best friend in years! she missed her soooo much, even tho they'd send letters to catch up on some stuff.

Lucas has joined the basketball team as he should, and this hellfire club that Jordyn doesn't wanna join. Mike, Lucas, and Dustin would beg her to join, she'd simply say no.

and Max, she hasn't been the same since her brother died and Jordyn understands, she's in mourning. so she wants to give Max some space.

ever since high school, people changed, the friend group changed. a lot.

but at least they don't have to worry about any monsters....... right?

tomorrow was the pep rally, Jordyn was really excited to perform her cheer, she practiced almost every day

but now, Mike is helping her practice.

"come on let's go, focus Jordyn!" he clapped his hands in order for her to focus.

she playfully rolled her eyes and chuckled. "ok alright-."

"5-6-7-8." she counted to herself as she did her cheer. Mike watched her, him making faces made her aggravated.

"Mike stop making them faces at me, damn am i that bad?" she said rolling her eyes.

"you should just stick to volleyball." Mike shook his head.

Jordyn's jaw dropped and Mike chuckled, he stood up walking over to her giving her a kiss on the lips.

"i'm just kidding, you're doing great, don't mind my faces ok. you got this. come on let's start over." Mike rubbed her face.

"ok imma just close my eyes and not look at you." Jordyn said stretching her legs.